Thread: Samurai swords buff?

Samurai swords buff?

I bought these a while back thinking that they'd be decent but sadly I was wrong about that. They're 35ec and 9 damage but they're hitting speed is extremely slow (even though the gani looks very fast). I was wondering if these could get buffed so they would be the same speed as the katana which is also 35 ec and 9 damage. It's fairly misleading when they put it right next to the katana and bamboo rod imo. I'd like to know what others thoughts are on this topic.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Hm it's an underused 35 ec item alright.But because it'll used by few i can say it's a unique item.
    If you want the popularity of samurai swords to go up,yes the speed of the swords should be buffed to being similar as the katana.Although it's not for us to decide whether it gets buffed or not..

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Yeah, buff the speed its quite slow at the moment and i find it almost pointless having it.

idk what this is
    I think so. Just make a poll and people will see

A buff would be nice, but I highly doubt it'll happen and I'm not upset by that. Here's why: First of all, I've had the double swords (which is what I refer to them as) ever since they came out. I'm used to them being disappointing and I've accepted that. However, what's more important is that the double swords are symbolic of how the Event aspect of era has changed. Believe it or not, the swords were even worse than they are now. They were easily the slowest EC weapon, maybe even the slowest weapon overall. Scratch that, they were the second slowest, because they were faster than the double saber. While the three or four double saber owners lobbied for a change, the two or three double swords owners also lobbied for a change. The saber was fixed within days, while the double swords took a good week or two. This clearly shows that the expectation was more people would have the double saber instead of the double swords. Getting 35 EC was obviously too easy, which is why the new 35 EC weapon was garbage.

The double swords can stay the way they are because they can remind a lot of the era community that 35 EC was expected to no longer be a long term goal and does not reward as a long term goal should. Instead, 100+ is something that is reachable by every player and was expected to be the norm.

yep. thats a nice way of putting it :0
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

I think the damage should be 8, but have a special action, just like the bamboo rod that deals only 7 damage, but has a chance to block.
    Boss David (PartyTeam)

Click below if you are in a caring mood!