Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Old/Souizen Skin or My New Souizen Skin

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    everyone tell adins to make raffica faster.. its as fast as noob uzi
    But it's 9 damage in perfect... That's a big difference between it and the "noob Uzi" it's practicality a lower freeze Shipka that spreads slightly different from what I've seen anyways.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

If i get the mona lisa, copied it and then coloured her dress red, and gave her idk a mohawk and made her a man it still wouldn't be classified as mine because i copied an original piece of work. If you want to call that "your" graphic, you'd need to start from scratch and not use any parts from other guns or at least say it's a heavy edit. Changing the colour doesn't make it yours. The outline is what makes it an edit.
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

Quote Originally Posted by *DaScientist View Post
    If i get the mona lisa, copied it and then coloured her dress red, and gave her idk a mohawk and made her a man it still wouldn't be classified as mine because i copied an original piece of work. If you want to call that "your" graphic, you'd need to start from scratch and not use any parts from other guns or at least say it's a heavy edit. Changing the colour doesn't make it yours. The outline is what makes it an edit.
    Copied sams words. All your life is a copy
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by *DaScientist View Post
    That doesn't apply because he said it was an edit and didn't claim it as his original idea

Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    Note:its mainly a recolor, not a huge edit i just prefer this color on a gun and thought the sight fitted the gun nicely.

I'm a souizen owner and it looks better in my opinion

At least he tried, he likes the style, his opinion.
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist