Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Team, Player Relations!

They will say who have been chosen today but i dont think they will write it here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Marzelo View Post
    Sorry if there's any misunderstanding here. I was referring to Player Relations Staff and how they theoretically serve as Moderators for iEra. For example, they basically, well, moderate things. They deal with things like harassment, vulgar language, inappropriate themes, and so on to ensure that the game is a safe and fun community/game for all who play it. I was relating Player Relations to Moderators, because they are both theoretically the same thing, as they are up there in the hierarchy of iEra.
    No, but you can't use "Moderators" as a term for the Player Relation staff (although, this made some sort of sense), because then you'll cause confusion which will cause people to question you and make you somewhat upset.

So please, go by original terms. Because truly, Moderators are people who moderate the forum, and Player Relations staff members are just administrators helping out on the server itself.
    Last edited by Cudislagne; 02-21-2014 at 11:46 AM. Reason: typooo

Agree

I was speaking of the global moderators on the forums, sorry for not explaining that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    No, but you can't use "Moderators" as a term for the Player Relation staff (although, this made some sort of sense), because then you'll cause confusion which will cause people to question you and make you somewhat upset.

So please, go by original terms. Because truly, Moderators are people who moderate the forum, and Player Relations staff members are just administrators helping out on the server itself.
    Damn, Cudi. You explained it better than me :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iHot View Post
    Damn, Cudi. You explained it better than me :P
    I dislike it when people say something completely wrong, not knowing what the heck they're saying, then tries to elaborate it more, but still fails. Come on now.

Thanks anyways.

How will they notify the new moderators? Email? PM?

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

They sad by mail but i havent got yet

Welcome to the Team, Player Relations!

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    They sad by mail but i havent got yet
    You have said this multiple times can you please stop spamming this topic, because people have already asked you to stop earlier. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but can you please stop replying to this topic about the Moderator position?
    Last edited by Blitz Canavi; 02-21-2014 at 05:39 PM.

Is the deadline March 3th