Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Moon's Levels

Development Team
    Looking good, whose the package for? xP haha

Imo, it's a really well made house/mansion/project, whatever you wanna call it. Tbh, I don't have any complaints on it.
    Keep up the awesome work! I'm looking forward to seeing some more of your creativity, and special talent in designing!
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

How do I put the trees and get more tiles? I wanna know how to put the flowers too lol, assist me master

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    How do I put the trees and get more tiles? I wanna know how to put the flowers too lol, assist me master
    Basically look about your tile set and you should see a list with dots next to it.
    Click the selection that says npcs baddies exc.
    Drag the squiggly looking man onto the screen.
    Double click it and click browse.
    Go levels>images> (for here you select a category and look for the appropriate image)
    Flowers and trees would be on the era section.

As for the tiles you aren't really missing any. Everyone has the tons of era blocked in their tile set I'm not sure why but the people I have talked to have the same.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Street Boss

I pointed out as many tile errors as possible. Never hesitate to fix something.

Columns - You're attempting to stick them out of the wall and by the looks of it, you've forgotten to stick the roof out of the wall(if that makes sense).
    Balcony - This was hard to picture out. It may have been your use of lining tiles.

Just giving a bit of constructive criticism.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

I pointed out as many tile errors as possible. Never hesitate to fix something.

Columns - You're attempting to stick them out of the wall and by the looks of it, you've forgotten to stick the roof out of the wall(if that makes sense).
    Balcony - This was hard to picture out. It may have been your use of lining tiles.

Just giving a bit of constructive criticism.
    Thanks for the review. Believe it or not someone has actually pointed this out to me and I'm planning on fixing it when I have a breathe to level lol. Thanks you for the tips!

Also just updating this, I look at the double tree and the missing pipe, I explained what happen to those in a previous post. Lol
    Last edited by Untilthemoonrises; 05-04-2014 at 03:00 AM.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Development Team
    Attachment 8370
    I updated the side walk on the mansion, while I was going through and cleaning up some work have a looksy.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

These are absolutely horrible, 2/10. I don't even know where you would start to improve them. I think maybe giving up might be an option. .

Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    These are absolutely horrible, 2/10. I don't even know where you would start to improve them. I think maybe giving up might be an option. .
    don't bother with what he has to say just keep going

You should probably do something more where all the white walla are, it looks very bland. Otheriwse, great job!

- - - Updated - - -

Like c'mon man, way to make that person feel down. If you met that person face to face, would you really say that?
    If I did help you, a reputation would be nice

Street Boss
    Go ahead and make one of your state-of-the-art levels.
    Impress me