Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Moon's Levels

Quote Originally Posted by Forgot Marley View Post
    You should probably do something more where all the white walla are, it looks very bland. Otheriwse, great job! - - - Updated - - - Like c'mon man, way to make that person feel down. If you met that person face to face, would you really say that?
    Probably, I don't understand why you guys are lying to this poor player. The levels are horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Go ahead and make one of your state-of-the-art levels. Impress me
    I don't need to, I can judge without any knowledge of leveling whatsoever, I know if something's ugly and horrible vs beautiful.
    Last edited by Unofficial Era News; 05-04-2014 at 09:20 PM.

Haha you're such a butt Era News.
    If there was moderators on this, I would of said prettier words.
    Please impress me with your stunning levels so I can compare them to Moon's, we'll see how you feel after that.
    So instead of being a ****, actually have some respect and give constructive criticism, not give up.

Anyway, these levels are really well set out.
    From looking at the first level you posted to the last, there is a major improvement, don't listen to the guy above me, I think there is jealousy going through him, keep working on your levels, you're doing an amazing job. Keep up the great effort!!

You obviously didn't read my statement, I can judge without being a god of a leveller. Oh and you're breaking forum rules by calling me names.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    These are absolutely horrible, 2/10. I don't even know where you would start to improve them. I think maybe giving up might be an option. .
    First of all I'm a girl k.

Secondly thank you for your honest opinion. With a rating that low I can only improve! So I will keep making levels because giving up means I can do levels of which I enjoy doing. So watch for some new ones maybe your score will raise from a 2/10 to a 3/10. Thank you again!
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    I don't need to, I can judge without any knowledge of leveling whatsoever, I know if something's ugly and horrible vs beautiful.
    Then you obviously don't know what it takes to make a level nor do you of how a half-decent level even looks like.
    I can see why you gave this criteria. You may want to give Moon the drive to work harder on her levels. This is just a possibility, it's all up to you.
    I'd like you to rate this level on a scale of 1-10 listing the reason(s) why.

(This is WDM's level from about 2 years ago. The level uploaded rather oddly)
    Last edited by Peter; 05-04-2014 at 04:26 PM.

Development Team
    Im a girl oh my god.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    Im a girl oh my god.
    Haha lol
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    Im a girl oh my god.
    Sorry, fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

(This is WDM's level from about 2 years ago. The level uploaded rather oddly)
    i hop that person has improved over 2 years cuz that doesnt look teh best lik it looks messy on the floors if thats leafs idk and r thos tables they look wierd
    but I like moons level other then wat needs to b fixed

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyWabbit View Post
    i hop that person has improved over 2 years cuz that doesnt look teh best lik it looks messy on the floors if thats leafs idk and r thos tables they look wierd
    but I like moons level other then wat needs to b fixed
    Ever observed a Classic, Zodiac, or Unholy Nation level? This is similar in a way.