Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls Online

Cool Elder Scrolls Online

So I'm surprised a thread like this hasn't popped up already. In case you guys have been living under a rock, the Elder Scrolls Online is confirmed for release on 4/4/2014. They have been hosting beta events more frequently as it's inception draws closer. Which begs the question, are any of you playing the ESO beta event this weekend?

I'm getting the game, Imperial Nightblade Archer

Don't know about the beta though. Hope to see you in game when you get it, if you're getting it on a console that is.
    If you would like to contact me
    Send a pm to my inbox: here
    Have a wonderful day!

Credit goes to iBliss for the sig

I am currently inactive, please review my bio Click here

Ah, I'm playing from a PC. I see you have a good taste in character race and specs, as i'm doing exactly that setup, the Imperial Nightblade Archer. Trust me, archer combat as a Nightblade is ridiculously powerful if the finished product is anything like the beta. My alt is going to be a High Elf Sorcerer.

Keep in mind that the Imperial race comes only with the Imperial Edition of the finished game, or at least that is the case for PC. But i'm sure that will translate the same to consoles as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LavaClaw View Post
    Ah, I'm playing from a PC. I see you have a good taste in character race and specs, as i'm doing exactly that setup, the Imperial Nightblade Archer. Trust me, archer combat as a Nightblade is ridiculously powerful if the finished product is anything like the beta. My alt is going to be a High Elf Sorcerer.

Keep in mind that the Imperial race comes only with the Imperial Edition of the finished game, or at least that is the case for PC. But i'm sure that will translate the same to consoles as well.
    Yeah I know i'm going to pre order the imperial edition lol. My irl friend's main is going to be a high elf sorcerer. My previous builds I was thinking of was Vampire Dark Elf Nightblade or Argonian templar with a bow and restoration staff as a secondary. Aw damn, you're getting it on PC. I wish multi platforming was accepted by these companies
    Have a wonderful day!

Nightblade imo looks like the best class as you can freely swap from ranged weapons to one handed weapons with no drawbacks, which is literally all that my play style encompasses. And yeah, i haven't seen any games go multi platform since Shadowrun back in 2007

I've seen a lot of gameplay so far and it looks really promising. I was actually doubting on buying it when I heard about the sub fee on top of an in game cash shop, but it turns out it gives no in game advantage which is good. But yeah, i'm really only getting it on console because the majority of my friends are. I'm choosing nightblade based on how my play style is and the fact it looks the coolest, lol.
    Have a wonderful day!

That subscription fee doe

Quote Originally Posted by iHot View Post
    That subscription fee doe
    I can understand not everybody can afford it even though it's $15, but I wish they did a thing like wildstar that you can earn a subbed month from using ingame money.
    Have a wonderful day!

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha View Post
    I can understand not everybody can afford it even though it's $15, but I wish they did a thing like wildstar that you can earn a subbed month from using ingame money.
    It's not that I can't afford it. It's just not worth it. Wish they'd just sell the game for $70 and leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by iHot View Post
    It's not that I can't afford it. It's just not worth it. Wish they'd just sell the game for $70 and leave it at that.
    I feel the same way and just wish they made their income in the form of dlc packages rather than dwindling my money monthly. They better have some good deals. I don't mind pay gates as long as it doesn't brung any micro-transactions.
    Have a wonderful day!