Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is a Player Shop?

What is a Player Shop?

I want to know what is a player shop and what it is use for anyway and how to make one?

OreOs
    Player shop is pretty obvious as its in the name.. It is a shop where players get to upload there graphics (hats,furniture,etc.) Its no longer on era though since Graphics Headquarters replaced it, but its pretty much the same thing, if your interested in submitting some of your work for this months competition check this thread then; http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...-Academy-March

Quote Originally Posted by Butt Raider View Post
    Rehire OreOs. he is a very nice guy, he has helped me through so many tough times. sometimes when I'm offline I think of OreOs and I think, wow what a nice dude. I think of OreOs when I'm eating my oreos. I think of oreos when I'm in bed alone at night. i dream of spending time with OreOs when we are chowing down on some yummy Oreos.
    That's very nice of you to compliment OreOs. But unfortunately it's up to staff to choose who will get hired. There's also some applications that you can fill out to apply, but it's too late as of now, they closed applications.
    Fluffy Panda is here to help you with any questions and or concerns about the forums or game!
    Fluffy Panda at your service!

Contact Information: Email: [email protected]
    IGN(In Game Name): Fluffy Panda Member of "yak" Gang/Guild
    Comment or Private Message Me! http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...8-Fluffy-Panda

You guys realize, you repeated the same post?
    Fluffy Panda is here to help you with any questions and or concerns about the forums or game!
    Fluffy Panda at your service!

Contact Information: Email: [email protected]
    IGN(In Game Name): Fluffy Panda Member of "yak" Gang/Guild
    Comment or Private Message Me! http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...8-Fluffy-Panda

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Yes they are spammers. They post is on every thread OreOs posts on. Ignore them or ban them'
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Oh Cool!

What are you taking about Fluffy Panda?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinos View Post
    What are you taking about Fluffy Panda?
    He was replying to those spammers, but their posts got deleted.
    If you would like to contact me
    Send a pm to my inbox: here
    Have a wonderful day!

Credit goes to iBliss for the sig

I am currently inactive, please review my bio Click here

Can someone please tell me what's a Player Shop?

It is basically what everyone is saying, but they didn't mention that 5000 people are submitting stolen, crappy hats and you are extremely lucky that the graphics admin actually reads your email and LUCKY if he puts yours out of 5000 in the shop. You would be struck by lighting 1 time before your hat is put in a shop.