Thread: For any concerns or questions on getting an Account Transfer.

Banned

For any concerns or questions on getting an Account Transfer.

Please follow this guide into possibly gaining a request upon getting an account transfer from one identified email to another.

Now, this is an unofficial guide, and I don't exactly know the guidelines in getting an account transfer within two identified email, but what I'm about to show you is the way I successfully got my account transfer due to email access problems. This could work between identified or non-identified accounts, but it wouldn't make since if it was for non-identified accounts considering the fact that you can identify both accounts on each device under the same email.

Go to here and make a new thread and explain why you'd like to have an account transfer, and include your GraalID (and email if this account is identified) that you want to transfer to the new GraalID (and email if this account is identified as well).

Here's an example:

Hi, I'd like to get an account transfer from one of my accounts to another. The thing is, they're both identified but I can't access one of the account's email, and I can only access it through my iPod 4. I really want to play my main account on my iPad mini but I can't because I lost the answers to my email's security questions and I really really need your help.

I've made sure everything is under my IP, Gamecenter, and the same country.

The account I want to transfer is
    from: Graal1234567 ([email protected]) to: Graal8436969 ([email protected]).
    I hope this helps for many of you guys.

Nice guide Cudi, I believe this will be very helpful to the players that do not know what an account transfer is or have no idea how to transfer an account. I also moved the thread to the guides section, as this counts as a guide.
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!

tron cat
    cool guide its not like we didnt know how to do this

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tron cat View Post
    Lol I don't want to blow your cover yet dude but some people actually are clueless of this lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    Lol I don't want to blow your cover yet dude but some people actually are clueless of this lol
    Oh don't worry Cudi, I know exactly who this is.
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!

Quote Originally Posted by tron cat View Post
    Look, Oreos, if you're REALLY gonna try and make a really ****ty troll account, at least use a proxy or something, dude. It's so easy to see all of the IP's that you have logged in with from this account. But now you're perm banned so that's over with.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

OreOs
    Quote Originally Posted by PoeticFolly View Post
    Look, Oreos, if you're REALLY gonna try and make a really ****ty troll account, at least use a proxy or something, dude. It's so easy to see all of the IP's that you have logged in with from this account. But now you're perm banned so that's over with.
    awsom +rep

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OreOs View Post
    awsom +rep
    thanks dud

Big Cheese
    Wow. You resurrected a thread that should be dead, are you the new God?
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Banned
    Yes, indeeeeed.