Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: General Wang's Goodbye

Goodbye.. I never really knew you well, but when I first met you I saw how friendly you were. You got along and had conversations with everyone in Era. You seemed to know how to make everyone smile with your energetic personality. We will miss you. You should come back again sometime and visit.

Banned
    Goodbye Wang. Nothing Was The Same will always suck camel balls, but hey, it was fun having you.

Coincidentally, I stumbled across these forums. Even though I'm one of the people who were apart of Idiotism's newer generation before it completely died out, I'm going to miss you dude.

This is the kind of reason why I hated the fact that my request to join was ignored. Oh well. Bye

Quote Originally Posted by NJK View Post
    I hope life treats you well Wang, this isn't the end but it is the beginning of something new.

#LongLiveIdiotism
    I have no idea why you're posting here.

Street Boss
    We knew each other from dcxii as acquaintances around mid 2012. Although I never really knew you too well, you're obviously an intelligent guy. I knew this would eventually come as it will to all of us. Your name will stay in remembrance of me.

Goodbye

jeni
    I sent you a message too, so sorry I wasn't on for the last day (( And sorry I annoyed you back then but glad you were able to stick it out and become one of my closest and trusted friends. You are an amazing guy and I know you will do great things in life. Thanks for all you did over the past couple of years to make my time on Era so enjoyable. I will never forget you and wish you only the best. You always said we would all meet up one day, you never know, still could happen - here's to hoping <3

This is genuinely one of the most heartfelt things I've ever read. I may have not known you well but you've left all of us with something to remember you by. You were a great moderator, person and above all a great friend to many. I wish you luck on whatever you go on to do. Graal won't forget you. I don't think anyone will let Graal forget you.