Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: General Wang's Goodbye

I've talked a bit to you, but bye :c
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

from 2012 to 2013, those were my best years of iera, years with idiotism. I really miss most of my old friends from it. Most have quit, few visit. I'll never forget bobo, poor, fail, wang, nicko, ean, waffle, and crazedcookie because they are probably the most enthusiastic people i have ever known and they were simply the people that would make me smile. I remember all the good times and great moments I spend with idiotism. Only failure seem to not completely ditch this game out of all idiotism oldies. anyways im glad you had a good time in this game, good luck in life. ill miss ya
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    from 2012 to 2013, those were my best years of iera, years with idiotism. I really miss most of my old friends from it. Most have quit, few visit. I'll never forget bobo, poor, fail, wang, nicko, ean, waffle, and crazedcookie because they are probably the most enthusiastic people i have ever known and they were simply the people that would make me smile. I remember all the good times and great moments I spend with idiotism. Only failure seem to not completely ditch this game out of all idiotism oldies. anyways im glad you had a good time in this game, good luck in life. ill miss ya
    </3 completely forgotten by Yogy

Farewell, and may your path prosper.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Well, we didnt talk at all. in fact, you ignored me.... BUUUT its really sad to see you go. Era is running out of people like you and me. the 2010 players. This really sucks. ill see you around. maybe another time. maybe in real life. maybe in another. Everyone from era wishes you the best!

-Kuujoe

Omg I will miss you wang. I had a lot of great memories playing with you and idiotism. Btw say hi to bobo<3 for me!

Dang wang. I'm gonna miss you so much. Even though I'm not active, I just loved saying hi to the gang once in a while; won't be the same without you. I remember the first time I saw the gang Idiotism, I think I PMed bobo asking if I could join. And he told me that soon there would be a questionaire application to join but after hours of begging him he just asked me one question: Whats the best kind of bean or what are the different root beers, i forget. But after I joined, I made a family forever. I remember one summer we all just helped eachother to get their first ec item (mine was katana); this was back when it was crazy hard to win events for anyone, they were rarely hosted, and i had a laggy ipod. But honestly Wang, i'm gonna miss you and words can't describe my emotions. Congrats because after reading the gang new, directing me to this link, you actually made me log on to era-go just to type this up. You and everyone in Idiotism means a lot to me. I used to log on to era about once a week to say hi. But now i log on around once a month and every time i say hi, at the bottom of my screen, all it says is "1 gang member and 0 allies recieved this message". Missing the time when it used to say "24 gang members and 30 allies receieved this message" But i guess we're all moving on in our lives. So good luck in life and i'll miss you a lot, hope to talk
    to you one day in the future.

Also hoping you see this comment :/.

I Will miss you wang <3. We had lots of good old times, that I will never forget. Hope to see you again someday <3

Need help? Just Message me I will gladly help!

You was always a good friend wang, you was a great allie to XOXO, I wish you all the best in life.
    King of Kings
    Feel free to message me ingame for any help!

I hope life treats you well Wang, this isn't the end but it is the beginning of something new.

#LongLiveIdiotism
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]