Thread: The Unoffical Graal Era Steam Group!

The Unoffical Graal Era Steam Group!

I decided to create this, to honor our fathers ( Mobile Gamers ) who play the beautiful PC games to talk about iEra ( You guys you know Facebook right? We play Era on it and are sad because of the horrible controls, (if anyone is reading this, PLEASE PUT CUSTOM/BETTER CONTROLS!) so I decided to make a steam group so I could host fake event's (for some shells), remind people of events ( If I have the time of course, I have a life) such as EC events and Holiday Events, interested? Join now its free!

Links: http://tinyurl.com/iEraSteamGroup

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/iEra

Please note I am not admin or a developer of Graal Era, just a fan. Please remember that.

Sincerely,
    Incognito
    Incognito & Expression, Graal Name

Wanna help Luminati stay alive? cleek it!

make Luminati stay alive, it's our friend, ~Incognito

Now known as Claritii - RIP Incognito ( Not really )

Street Boss
    Looks cool.
    Also I don't believe that the controls are terrible for the facebook client. They're nearly the exact same as Playerworlds which I'm fond of.

Hmm iEra=iOS devices. Don't think they should change the controls for computers since it's a game meant for iOS devices until they added Facebook Era which is played under the same server as iEra. It's already bad enough you guys got the upper hand for auctions but now events..?

You 2 guys got points, but it's not that hard to reverse controls, (well at least IMO I never made a game before :P)

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    Hmm iEra=iOS devices. Don't think they should change the controls for computers since it's a game meant for iOS devices until they added Facebook Era which is played under the same server as iEra. It's already bad enough you guys got the upper hand for auctions but now events..?
    It's not an "upper hand" since Facebook Era is available to all. Would you prefer it to be touch screen for Windows 8?

Upper hand to auctions and events? wut u gais talkin bout, I thought Facebook and iEra were the same.