Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New kick system

New kick system

Hello, today I present you to a new kind of system that will prevent gang tragedies from ever happening again. We have all seen countless times that giving a power called "kick" to players in a gang can cause certain problems. Some leaders fall for the tricks their guild mates set upon them which results in every member of their gang being gone in a matter of seconds. This has been happening since era started and moreover just happened with another gang recently (NBZ).This gives leaders the reason why they don't trust any member in their gang and gives them a reason not to hand out a power like that. I propose upon a new system that recognizes any player with a power. I mean if the leader gives a player a power like recruit or kick that means they trust them right? So if the person who tries to kick that player who has a power; a notification will appear on the leaders screen asking for his approval. Pressing yes will result in the player being kicked, while no he will stay in the same position. If the leader isn't on the player cannot be kicked. This stops every gang from having these problems.

If you don't like that then at least add a "are you sure" when you're about to kick someone because like we the players have said countless times, it is easier to press kick when you're trying to view a members profile.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

I completely agree with this, wonderful idea, whenever this happened to me in my Warcry years I'd be pissed. +Rep

Development Team
    Sounds like a good idea, but the owner of a gang would rely on other leaders when they are offline to kick offtaggers and such. So I'm not sure how it would work so well.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Sounds like a good idea, but the owner of a gang would rely on other leaders when they are offline to kick offtaggers and such. So I'm not sure how it would work so well.
    If the leader of the gang gave someone a power, they're telling that person that they're trusting them to use it with responsibility. Anyone without a power can be kicked by the normal process, but anyone with a power was given authority by the leader to use that power. Many gangs only have a couple leaders with these certain powers, but this stops them from kicking any other leader or member.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

Development Team
    Some smart cookie you are =]

Spoiler

Development Team
    I suggested this a while back, so I'm all for this. The only problem is what if the leader is offline while the player needs to be kicked.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    I suggested this a while back, so I'm all for this. The only problem is what if the leader is offline while the player needs to be kicked.
    If it's a must to kick, he/she will probably still get the approval notification and that player will never be removed unless the leader is on. Or maybe that player will get thrown into some trashbin or whatever if taken too long.

Development Team
    Sounds like it's becoming a PC system. Hand me the recycle bin, this player needs to be recycled for a new one!

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    This is the problem. Personally I think adding in a 'are you sure?' button would be very beneficial and that the leader having to accept every kick thing is unnecessary. Partly because if the leader is online to accept the thing to kick them, why give out the powers in the first place.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    This is the problem. Personally I think adding in a 'are you sure?' button would be very beneficial and that the leader having to accept every kick thing is unnecessary. Partly because if the leader is online to accept the thing to kick them, why give out the powers in the first place.
    True. Might just annoy the heck out of the owner. Then and there suppose we should keep the system as it is. Yet we'll just have to be extra cautious of whom we trust.

Spoiler