Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Admins you do not help players

Quote Originally Posted by Vv3 Sequel View Post
    This. No further explanation needed. The only way he COULD have had it rigged in his favor would be a pre-determined set of numbers that Casey has access to. /thread
    But, she just said that there is no pre-determined numbers that staff can see. It's just a random number generator.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

Banned
    Casey doesent help players, shes more mature than a lot of you. Shes like 24.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Casey doesent help players, shes more mature than a lot of you. Shes like 24.
    Age ≠ Maturity
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

Banned
    Was just pointing it out v.v

Quote Originally Posted by Atenyearold View Post
    Sure i got banned once without a warning and for a dumb reason i said told a guy where he got a black head and i think he reported me for racism which was dumb and no warning was given
    Admins Jailed me for Racism-Sluring. I have no idea what a "Sluring" is and whatever it is. It somehow offends people.
    I agree with you. Some admins just think they are being good and do their job. But without knowing the whole story.
    But I try stay positive anyway. =^~^=
    ❤Mew Mew Ichigo Momomiya❤

Banned
    I completely agree with all of you about SOME admins being corrupt and unfair as I have witnessed this myself. BUT this is not a place to rant about it. there is a letters to staff where you can report them.

http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...egarding-Staff

I feel you Era is so corrupt now!
    Hey, I'm Unknown

Ok, I have to admit. Some admins may use a but of favouritism but most of the Player Relations and Staff on iEra are really good. If you do see some favouritism, just get some proof and post it into letter to staff. If you have proof it will be looked into. Other than that, iEra is a lot better than Classic when it comes to corruption.
    lol
    sure thing buddo

If you see abusive behaviour, I strongly suggest not standing right in front of them or at their location. The admin/staff might accidentally click on you and gag you. Even worse, give you the warning you did not deserve. Make sure you report abusive behaviour, refrain from talking back at the abusive player (don't harass them back or use vulgar language). Admins can read pms as well, so please do not harass anyone or verbally abuse someone even if you did not start the fight.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

I don't wanna point at him , but I think he's lying about the admin helping people in their ecs etc..
    I asked around and the admin could get fired for doing that , so I don't think an admin would risk his job for the sake of his friend's ec , c'mon..
    About the thing you got gagged for , the admin probably came at the time you where vulgar at , he wont gag you for nothing.
    I think this thread should not be hold for any longer because it only causes fights.
    Thank you all for reading.