Thread: failure's goodbye

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

failure's goodbye

Hey, guys, I plan on quitting tomorrow, June 26, so I thought I'd make a little goodbye thread today. I'm not going to give you a story unless you guys really want one, so I'm just gonna use this thread for my main goodbyes and shoutouts and one final request.

So, goodbye all, and hope you all have some nice Graal careers. I know mine has been one heck of an experience.

First, I'd like to give a shoutout to my gang, Idiotism. Although I'm still not quite sure who I'm going to pass the torch to, the gang contains my favorite people in all of Era. You guys are the best. Ean, fsh, familia, poetic, slade, weird, traphik, lithium, bobo, poorface, wang, Chris, Nicko, hotdog, tater, Eric, Yogy, Slasher, Nabu, EVIL, dude1310, waffle, chabi, and yami.

Next comes allies. XOXO, Mercy, Chicken and Waffles, dcxii, Tots, and all the other allies to idiotism that we've had, thank you guys for sticking with us and I wish you all had remained active up until the end.

Also, thank you to Collin and GunnerZ, before Idiotism had kind of died down again, you guys have been there and become great friends to me.

Moderating team, it's been great working with all of you, keep doing what you're doing.

And, of course, everyone else whom I may have forgotten, thank you, this has been a great number of years, and I highly doubt that I will ever forget this experience.

Finally, I'd like to make one last request. I've always been curious as to how other people think of me on this game. Well, now, I'd like to ask everybody to let me know what they thought of me throughout my entire graal career. Did you hate me, like me, think I was creepy, whatever. If you don't want to post it on this thread, please pm me.

Well, that's it, thanks everybody, and goodbye.
    Last edited by failure; 06-25-2014 at 01:40 PM.