Thread: Urania.

P4 Urania.

Just another idea for a new area. Urania is an island with RIDICULOUS amounts of radioactive materials useful for nuclear power plants deep, deep underground. Ever since the advent of nuclear energy, nations have fought over the landmass for the valuable materials. Every now and again uranium is successfully collected and shipped off to be used, but conflict has been so hot around the island that it almost never is properly harvested. Some countries have attempted to experiment with radiation and use the uranium for biological weapons to win what is left, but all they managed to do is create extra danger on the island by spawning mutants and zombies of all kinds. Weaponry found in shops on the island is usually makeshift and reminiscent of weapons from Fallout.
    There is almost nowhere to run on the island. Random scrap dotting the island is your only cover. It's a PK'ers paradise and then some.

So, what do you think? Is it a cool idea? Worthy of implementation?

OMG I LOVE IT! Its an amazing idea.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

Yes but the 6 year olds will laugh at the name.

Big Cheese
    Similar to the Era Client quest in SR

Banned
    Hold up, we already have Coops Town.
    And this feels like it belongs to Zone.

I have a new idea on improving era many of my classmates told me to tell you guys if you could make a trading table for guns

Quote Originally Posted by Hellsmith View Post
    I have a new idea on improving era many of my classmates told me to tell you guys if you could make a trading table for guns
    This is similar to many threads relating to trading and refunding guns. I don't think admins will actually implement it, as that would cut the income as players would just trade guns for their needs
    (placeholder)

Please....no more zombies. They were so annoying. x-x

The idea of making it able to kill there.....is stupid. Pkers paradise...well....hundreds of ppl there spamming their bars, not much fun
    Any questions?
    pm me

Quote Originally Posted by chocofly View Post
    The idea of making it able to kill there.....is stupid. Pkers paradise...well....hundreds of ppl there spamming their bars, not much fun
    And lagging too... So much server stress
    (placeholder)