Thread: What do you think about the M3?

Shotgun What do you think about the M3?

Cinos here! With another "What do you think about that gun" thread. Today, I will be asking weapon expert out there about the M3. Not M4 but M3. So, what do you think about it? Is it really worth $5000? What is the advantages and disadvantages of the gun (Your opinion) And for those who have been in combat with the M3, would you buy it? Is it strong or weak! Any improvements, anymore father questions?!

See you next time on "What do you think about that gun?"

M3 was another gun that was popular for beginners a few years back since it was easy to pick up and get kills with. I'm not sure about it's current stats today though. I know it's been messed with in the past so I don't know if it's still good or not. The starter shotguns might be a better choice today.

Keep up the daily discussions! I like them
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    M3 was another gun that was popular for beginners a few years back since it was easy to pick up and get kills with. I'm not sure about it's current stats today though. I know it's been messed with in the past so I don't know if it's still good or not. The starter shotguns might be a better choice today.

Keep up the daily discussions! I like them
    Thanks! I will do my best! Thank for posting your thoughts! It was really helpful.

Anyone else? Anyone?

- - - Updated - - -

Is it true that the M3 used to take more damage than 2!? Don't tell me the game downgraded other gun!

The M3 IS only two damage per bullet now. Hmmm, also, it has a pretty low fire rate, and fires five bullets. You can shoot three times, so it's kind of below average...but it's worth it for $5000.
    Boss David (PartyTeam)

Click below if you are in a caring mood!

My M3 thoughts:

You get a shotgun with a 3 shot clip that fires 4 bullets (12 rounds/4 bullets per shot = 3 shots) each doing 2 (3 perfect) damage of stackable damage. The freeze is fairly slow and the reload is punishable so you really need to be careful with your shots since it would be easy for anyone to move in during your reload or even your freeze and kill you.

It's a good shotgun. Just be mindful of the freeze and reload and you'll be fine.

It's a good gun for starters because it teaches stack damage which everyone's-favorite-gun has. It's slow to reload and is only good in close combat which makes it sluggish, my advice is to pick a lower priced gun or get a Taurus or Neo Rifle.

M3 is rather obsolete, but it's barely still powerful. As with what Office JD said and the other previous posters, M3 is quite weak for 5k. The main difference between the M3 and the standard Shotgun, other than their damage, is that the M3 has tighter spread than the Shotgun. Meaning you can use the M3 at slightly longer ranges. M3 used to be as powerful as a PBP, it was bound to be nerfed. But nerfed too much than it failed to reach the standards of the guns in it's price range. Do note though, M3 also has terrible freeze rate, and it is not recommended to bring it to a spar match. For an early gun though, the M3 does deal a lot of damage for an early price.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

Noob gun, 2 Damage per shot, 5 Bullets, 3 Shots.. hmm Dual shotguns better ._.
    I bought it 2 years ago hoping to get more than 450 streak on the bridge between southridge and northridge but it sucks.. Not worth 5000$ more like 3500$ ._. Thx for understanding

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today