Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Coming soon table in spar complex

Hey look at that I'm in the picture! :-). Anyways, I was wondering why there's never been anything there as well; hopefully it gets turned into something just like the metalstorm did. I mean if they wanted that to take space specifically then don't have it there at all, and just make it an open concept room. But I'd really love for it to become more than an empty case.
    Fluffy Panda is here to help you with any questions and or concerns about the forums or game!
    Fluffy Panda at your service!

Contact Information: Email: [email protected]
    IGN(In Game Name): Fluffy Panda Member of "yak" Gang/Guild
    Comment or Private Message Me! http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...8-Fluffy-Panda

Maybe add some guides or something, doesn't have to be a gun. Maybe a mask to motivate both pkers and sparrers who are starting off. e.g. 1000 wins in spar=mask. 5000 kills=mask.
    Fluffy Panda is here to help you with any questions and or concerns about the forums or game!

Comment or Private Message Me! http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...8-Fluffy-Panda

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    I forgot where I heard it, but I was told some admin put it there, basically to troll everyone. So basically, I don't think anything is ever going to be released there.
    ^^^

They should add a gun where u need a certain amount of pks and spar wins.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

I like your idea, but there is already guns available to achieve by player killing, and sparring. Maybe something else would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    They should add a gun where u need a certain amount of pks and spar wins.
    That's not a bad idea. It could reward the people who not only have a lot of kills, but also a lot of spar wins.

Zephlyn
    That is soon for admins.

i think there will be some thing that will be able for you after you will reach some spar wins but i dont really know. even admins dont know

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive