Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hacked

Hacked

So I recently lost everything I had on a graal playerworld server, I never have gave my email to anyone. No clue what to do the managers on the server wont answer me.

OreOs
    which playerworld??

Big Cheese
    Okay. Well. I dunno. image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

He means Era probably? Or not
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Unholy Nation.

OreOs
    O_o UN has a nice community, I play it often. How are you so sure you were hacked? Did you secure your account, and verified with email.?

Lost 60ep and 1 rare hat and some weapons, they don't answer me and no I am not secured

Big Cheese
    WOW i never knew unholy nation would have that big a scammer in it =0 sorry about that bro =(

Quote Originally Posted by Greg2013 View Post
    So I recently lost everything I had on a graal playerworld server, I never have gave my email to anyone. No clue what to do the managers on the server wont answer me.
    You're not supposed to give your ID away to anyone besides admins, that's why. Your signature conveniently told people your Graal ID.
    iEra user: ♧Journee♧
    Click this↴

Thanksies!

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiArtist View Post
    You're not supposed to give your ID away to anyone besides admins, that's why. Your signature conveniently told people your Graal ID.
    Giving away your Graal ID shouldn't change anything, especially when any player can see any other players ID through there profile on PC... I don't see how that would give hackers much of an advantage though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greg2013 View Post
    Lost 60ep and 1 rare hat and some weapons, they don't answer me and no I am not secured
    I heard from someone that you abused EP or something while you were staff, not saying this is true but if it is then you might have had items removed that you got through abuse?

woah, be nice. no swearing here
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe