Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Era themed customs"

"Era themed customs"

I just love how era denies customs for not being "era themed." Then they go and add a toothbrush melee for VIP...we have shoes that go on our heads known as a hat, we can wear garbage can lids on our head, we can out animals on out head like rats and elephants because those are era themed. We have a candy shop that sells candy melees like lollies and gummy guns! But as soon as you try to make a custom that is cool and try to make it out of the ordinary and not a human looking head that all look the same, it gets denied and not allowed. This makes sense how?

Oh and wouldn't it make sense for era because me personally I really onl use iTunes to uploa customs as I know a lot of people do. I have never used iTunes to buy a VIP toothbrush or a lolli. So if the goal is to gain money (that's usually the goal in any business) tell me how that makes sense please. Thanks
    Last edited by BAW Zephlyn; 08-09-2014 at 03:49 AM.
    Graal Era Newspaper Team

http://bawgfx.weebly.com
    Check out my gfx website for customs and gfx information!

Can I see the head? It might have been denied (you said it was realistic) because I think if it's from a real life person it's not allowed.

I never said it was realistic......
    I am not talking about one head in particular. I would to make an entire thread about one head. I'm talking in general like why is that evens rule. Why can we have VIP items like toothbrush's and star fish hats/melee but can't make a robot custom cuz it's not era themed?
    Graal Era Newspaper Team

I would like to see the head template, if it's not an illegal upload I will look into it and check who keeps denying it.

Like I said I wasn't talking about any head in particular. But since you wish to see some that were denied cuz they were not era themed I will show you some.
    image.jpg has arms and legs and they move just fine. Nothing else is wrong with this except I was told "not era themed"
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    These all fit fine in the template. Nothing wrong with them IMO. BUt was told they could only ever go on era if they go in a special shop cuz they arnt era themed so won't get allowed as customs. Well nobody ever gave me a shop and they won't get allowed sooo?
    Graal Era Newspaper Team

Some bodies are denied because the proportions are wrong, not because the theme is wrong. For example that body wouldn't work with items because the arms are placed differently than default bodies.

haha i was about to say that. make sure you read all the rules. its also similar to those blob customs which were banned

- - - Updated - - -

at least for the football

- - - Updated - - -

also just noticed you took part of that body from engels body...nonono thats not very nice

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    Some bodies are denied because the proportions are wrong, not because the theme is wrong. For example that body wouldn't work with items because the arms are placed differently than default bodies.
    They are actually in the same place...I used the arms from a different custom that robg made actually and placed them on the exact same spot on the template as he did on his body and that body he made looked fine. I know how to make customs...I have thought about that before and built accordingly...
    So now that that idea is ruled out what's next?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait wait wait...blob customs were banned why? Cuz they are not era themed...that's why I made this thread... It's not some funky glob shape thing it it just a square with a half circle on the top. Supposed to be a robot haha.
    And it's not Engels body...it's a body that robot made and I asked him permission. Once again I know how to make customs and wouldn't steal. I got permission from robg before I even made this. He's my buddy
    Graal Era Newspaper Team

Tssk I'm sorry but you're wrong. Robg's bodies don't work with most gani, and neither do the blob bodies. That's the real reason. It doesn't have to do entirely with the theme. Trust me I'd know, I'm on the gani team x.x

- - - Updated - - -

Make sure you read all the upload rules before assuming it's because of the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    Tssk I'm sorry but you're wrong. Robg's bodies don't work with most gani, and neither do the blob bodies. That's the real reason. It doesn't have to do entirely with the theme. Trust me I'd know, I'm on the gani team x.x

- - - Updated - - -

Make sure you read all the upload rules before assuming it's because of the theme.
    I wasn't assuming anything. I was told the reason I could not have any of these customs is cuz they are not era themed. I'm not the one who said it...the admin checking uploads said it.
    So I know your talking about the football, I still have no answer for the robots. What's wrong with them?
    Oh and nowhere in my post does it say anything about a blob body. I have a blob type looking head so how can the gani be off on a head?
    Graal Era Newspaper Team