Thread: Mayor and Nuke

Banned

Mayor and Nuke

Okay, so today, I just wanted to show you guys something that I think is really fun, like better than how the video shows it, that I something like this should be really added into iEra.

This is straight from Era, and these are their two main quests that awards you 3 mystery coins that you could use on a box called, what else, the Mystery Box. It's really awesome, and I think iEra should really have something like this. Maybe give us food, couple of shells, maybe some melees from the past, or if we get super lucky, possibly a super rare? Not too sure, but it would be so sick if they'd at least have this quest. Like, the quests we've gotten we so boring, and so dragged out and dull as hell. How about quests like these, where we could do it daily for maybe an award each time? Where we gotta go through levels, and fight against actual NPCs who shoot at you and stuff? Check this out if you wouldn't mind taking 8 or 16 minutes out of your time:

Inb4: If you are against explicit songs, please mute the second video. If you do not like Kid Cudi, mute the second video. If you do not like Deadmau5, mute the first video. If you don't like both, mute both. If you don't want to listen to some music and watch it silent, okay, just do that. Whatever your preference, but don't say I didn't tell you ahead. I also had to speed up the video in most of the parts, so yeah.

Song in this video: Deadmau5 & Kaskade - I Remember

Songs in this video: Kid Cudi - Solo Dolo Part ll (feat. Kendrick Lamar) ; Kid Cudi - Girls (feat. Too Short) (These songs are the explicit ones.)

Tell me what you think about the video, and about the quest. What do you think?

Looks pretty cool I guess.

Big Cheese
    You used Bryan. Abuse
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Banned
    Wow lmfao I messed up on the second song in the Mayor video. It was supposed to start after Solo Dolo Part ll but I guess I messed up on my editing. Oh well, Too Short's verse is great but really explicit so I guess it's for the good of this thread

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my gosh LMAO NEVER MIND TOO SHORT'S VERSE STILL COMES UP LOL

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    Wow lmfao I messed up on the second song in the Mayor video. It was supposed to start after Solo Dolo Part ll but I guess I messed up on my editing. Oh well, Too Short's verse is great but really explicit so I guess it's for the good of this thread
    You should be ashamed Cudi-kun. You sacrificed your famuri
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Banned
    Lol pls no stop