Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Graal is disappointing

Graal is disappointing

Seriously Graal Staff? Instead of working on weapons, trading, items, etc. you guys are spending time on stupid stuff like are you serious? New crabs? You guys are spending too much time on stuff we really don't care about... what does it matter what crabs look like. We need to be focusing on stuff people want. Whatever you guys are never thinking. Graal has literally ran out of ideas and things to do. "hey guys instead of guns and items and stuff! Let's ******* work on crabs because crabs are so much more important!!!" Whatever to be honest I already quit this game and shouldn't be caring but this is what you guys are literally wasting time on.
    Last edited by Ren; 08-13-2014 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Language

Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I an not sure because we already have many weapons in graal so now let admins make graphis a little better. and thanks to Olirus for crabs

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Actually only one individual worked on the new crab GFX.

and it is Olirus thanks to him again

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

True,admins should focus on more important projects like World Cup which will probably gonna be cancelled and countryside which will probably not gonna get released this summer...

Thanks but no thanks Olirus, i liked the old crabs . And Supreme, if you were staff, you would see how busy they are. So don't post threads that you don't even know what's happening or what staffs are doing. Players don't even know what staffs are working on, they think that they are lazy. In fact, they are working on new things and new GFX. New scripts, new shops, new EC Shop, Etc.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Thanks but no thanks Olirus, i liked the old crabs . And Supreme, if you were staff, you would see how busy they are. So don't post threads that you don't even know what's happening or what staffs are doing. Players don't even know what staffs are working on, they think that they are lazy. In fact, they are working on new things and new GFX. New scripts, new shops, new EC Shop, Etc.
    What he said.

Welcome to http://era-go.com/forum be sure to read the rules

Currently updating my signature. Please be patient

Banned
    I thought you were disappointing the game by insulting the work.

it's not going to be released this summer, the World Cup won't be until probably Christmas, remember when they announce the first update for the event shop? apparently it suppose to take them less than a year, but it took then around 1year and 4months
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe