Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: I think i have some admons paranoid.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    THIS WAS HEART WARMING. CLOSE THIS THREAD. IT'S OKAY MEPH.
    Eh, It was a coincidence. I just made this thread so that I could see what you'd say about it, and possibly others. Because I can guarantee you that I'm pretty sure SOME admins who regularly host get annoyed whenever I take like, 3 or 2 ecs from them (lol which isn't annoying to me imo. It's honestly entertaining to see the staff say "omg why is it always you give the others a chance") lol but yeah. Nothing really against you, also thought it was quite funny as well that you called me total hax lmao
    Re2pect. good.. Good.. You chose the right path o.e
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CluTch View Post
    Re2pect. good.. Good.. You chose the right path o.e
    psh.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    psh.
    It just became the wrong path. You are de devilz,

I'm awful at events haha.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I'm awful at events haha.
    :l u got dis.

TBH I think separating the skilled and the new would solve a lot of problems with events. Yes, there is nothing wrong with being skilled, but there IS something wrong with being so skilled that your the outlier. There IS something wrong with having TOO clear of an advantage. Events aren't fun if you have to work hopelessly against a pro. It's like going onto a PvP server in a MMO and having people with top-tier gear and capped out levels and stats going and targeting level 1 players outside a starting area.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    TBH I think separating the skilled and the new would solve a lot of problems with events. Yes, there is nothing wrong with being skilled, but there IS something wrong with being so skilled that your the outlier. There IS something wrong with having TOO clear of an advantage. Events aren't fun if you have to work hopelessly against a pro. It's like going onto a PvP server in a MMO and having people with top-tier gear and capped out levels and stats going and targeting level 1 players outside a starting area.
    The only thing top tiered for me is my flamethrower and even that is disabled in Events lol

-.- why u people with sabres flame and almost all ec items still doing events give some people that arent good a chance

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    -.- why u people with sabres flame and almost all ec items still doing events give some people that arent good a chance
    Only the fittest will come up to. Learn to play, then learn to win. Simple as it is.