Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I think i have some admons paranoid.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Skills.
    Nothing can overcome that.
    wurd my ninja, wurd.

"2 man duo" lol

Banned
    yas u b redy simplest

naaa man I'm pr0 at events now, I'm like yogy,you and pera put toghter. Soon they be changing the ec graphics to my head or add my head to it. that's how event pro i am nowadaaaays

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    Well, someone told me today that Meph apparently waited for me to go offline because I'd win all of the events and that im total hack.

Okay, I may be super op (Yall, just wait. The 2 man duo will come back one day and that will be the day you can call this me and the other person total hack), but please don't mistaken me. I am not hack lololololol
    Woah, woah, woah.

Paranoia is when one is heavily influenced by anxiety or fear.
    Nobody on Era intimidates me in this way.
    I've been here for 12 years, and have more experience than nearly anybody I encounter.

I host when my schedule allows it. Unfortunately, I got an opening last night when you weren't online.
    I'm not out to screw you over; in fact, quite the contrary.

Two nights ago, after I got my children in bed, and had a conversation with my wife about the next day's activities, I laid down.

Then I thought of you, Cudi.
    I remembered that I had told you that I would host later on-- and as far as things go, I like to be a man of my word.
    So I got up, brought my laptop to bed, and hosted nine events straight while I talked with my wife as we watched Everybody Loves Raymond on Netflix.
    (And yeah- I really felt for you when you got screwed over in that Crate Race-- I don't know why people vote for that thing; it seems so stressful.)

Trust me, bud- I don't have it out for anybody.
    Those that win events deserve to win. I don't believe in punishing people for being good at the game.

Last night, when I was hosting, I was actually thinking: "Man, Cudi's not here-- I must have just missed him."
    I'm sorry you weren't online when I was hosting; no hard feelings.
    Last edited by Meph; 08-14-2014 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Proofreading

I love Meph, like every time he posts he earns a little bit more respect. He's just so, I don't know, god like.
    Last edited by Unofficial Era News; 08-15-2014 at 12:05 AM.

#Meph4god

Veteran
    #MephNeedRep
    Just a nerd...
    IGN= xSh4dow

Are u bored right now? Click here!------> Gamble

Any question? Feel free to ask me.
    I speak Malay,Chinese,English,Cantonese,Hokkien.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    Woah, woah, woah.

I've been here for 12 years, and have more experience than nearly anybody I encounter.

I host when my schedule allows it. Unfortunately, I got an opening last night when you weren't online.

Two nights ago, after I got my children in bed, and had a conversation with my wife about the next day's activities, I laid down.

I remembered that I had told you that I would host later on-- and as far as things go, I like to be a man of my word.
    So I got up, brought my laptop to bed, and hosted nine events straight while I talked with my wife as we watched Everybody Loves Raymond on Netflix.
    (And yeah- I really felt for you when you got screwed over in that Crate Race-- I don't know why people vote for that thing; it seems so stressful.)

Those that win events deserve to win. I don't believe in punishing people for being good at the game.

Last night, when I was hosting, I was actually thinking: "Man, Cudi's not here-- I must have just missed him."
    Im actually scared of you. Your respect brings me shivers.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    Woah, woah, woah.

THIS WAS HEART WARMING. CLOSE THIS THREAD. IT'S OKAY MEPH.
    Eh, It was a coincidence. I just made this thread so that I could see what you'd say about it, and possibly others. Because I can guarantee you that I'm pretty sure SOME admins who regularly host get annoyed whenever I take like, 3 or 2 ecs from them (lol which isn't annoying to me imo. It's honestly entertaining to see the staff say "omg why is it always you give the others a chance") lol but yeah. Nothing really against you, also thought it was quite funny as well that you called me total hax lmao