Thread: Remember, there are strangers.

Remember, there are strangers.

New players, here is something you should remember when playing era.

So, lot of people know this, but they don't really remember it. Just saying, you have to keep your information safe on Era. It's like, over 1000 people play it, and you don't even know most of em in real life. Sometimes I see people asking Each other their age, and sometimes some people even pm me to skype or kik. And I find one of the most ridiculous is that people ask me to date. I Refuse all of em. You don't know who's behind the screen. So remember.

Never give out your:
    1. Age
    2. Location
    3. Email or Password(Believe me, sometimes people trust the person to much.)
    4. Any other personal information.

I know there are some 17+ Players on Era, but remember there are also players under 12. Anyone who is under 15 should keep this in mind, in my opinion.
    This is just a thing to keep in mind. Nothing big.

Quote Originally Posted by Minami Kei View Post
    New players, here is something you should remember when playing era.

So, lot of people know this, but they don't really remember it. Just saying, you have to keep your information safe on Era. It's like, over 1000 people play it, and you don't even know most of em in real life. Sometimes I see people asking Each other their age, and sometimes some people even pm me to skype or kik. And I find one of the most ridiculous is that people ask me to date. I Refuse all of em. You don't know who's behind the screen. So remember.

Never give out your:
    1. Age
    2. Location
    3. Email or Password(Believe me, sometimes people trust the person to much.)
    4. Any other personal information.

I know there are some 17+ Players on Era, but remember there are also players under 12. Anyone who is under 15 should keep this in mind, in my opinion.
    This is just a thing to keep in mind. Nothing big.
    Unless it is a person with more like 1 k hours and you know a lot about him.

Hours have nothing to do with it. Never tell anyone any information you wouldn't tell a random stranger in the real world. Just like the real world, era isn't safe. They might be your best friends (no offense to the friends I have, just have trust issues) but don't trust them that much to give out a lot of info. An age isn't really that personal unlike your name and where you live. Just becareful who you talk to

Zephlyn
    So I can say my age and get kidnaped or robbed

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    This made me lol

giving out your age doesn't really matter because people will most likely lie anyway.

True again. But ya know those really ridiculous people that ask your age to date? Sometimes if a person that is too young reveals their age, those people would sometimes make a big deal about em.

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    And if i said i was like 7 he would lie and say i am too when probably he's like 30
    I do things with stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Capelett View Post
    And if i said i was like 7 he would lie and say i am too when probably he's like 30
    Yea. That could kind of make the kid want to say more and stuff.