45. You may not vote on this poll
  • nerf it

28 62.22%
  • dont nerf it

17 37.78%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: wh64 biggest bs gun ever

Banned
    All of you are ignorant to think it doesent need nerf. Frisko just shot me in the face with flame and it was over in half a second in spar. This gun is ridiculous, i dont know how it got passed.

the first time I have ever seen austin say something that was smart.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

On one hand, I'll agree with you. The WH64 is incredibly powerful, but I wouldn't regard it as OP, because there's implementable strategies and other things you can do to completely avoid fighting these types of weapons, or simply dominate them at their own game. Some of these include ranging them out with weapons like a shotgun, pushing them back into corners using fast-firing weapons, or most of all, not challenging someone using one. On another note, the gun's extremely scarce and (to my knowledge) only obtainable by auction.
    Lucky enough to have known the best players to ever log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    the first time I have ever seen austin say something that was smart.
    lol bansheep
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

the gun admins must check this gun out, they must have missed it..

no, the probably did this in purpose
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

I heard Beef from Maelstrom kill W33ZY both fire modes and now he shouts on Era-Go to nerf it
    LawL Maelstrom members are pretty boastful...
    Wats the Stats anyways...
    Visit my Profilehttp://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?10258-iEureka

Answering: Questions, Problems, and Stuff

Com. Battle me at DelugeRPG: Retem45

Click Me!

Big Cheese
    This thread is still going on? From fake butter being a baby about losing a match? Seriously?!
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

I don't think there as scarce as they should...ran into four in two days.
    Help me hatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Fake butter View Post
    ok so what ever admin made the wh64 is ****ing mentally challanged you make a gun with no freeze that does stack flame damge to total to 18 damage because it shoots two bullets 9 dmg each. no gun can compete to it because it shoots fast as **** has the spread of a shipka and when not using the flame it is faster than the ghost m4. all you GAs are doing is tinkering with bar and mini gun how bout u use some common sense and look at this ****ing crazy *** **** and nerf it? it either shouldnt stack damge. or it should have freeze worse than the pbp and shoot slower. because with its flame stats its damage does more than the pbp. it also is fast as **** when not on flame mode. you basically have no freeze and the fire rate of bar or ghost m4. It is pretty much the most bull**** gun ever made if you thought minigun was op look at this. do something about it gun admins. Its been out for over 3 months and i have seen no nerf for it. when you know its op cause youve tested it and if you havent try it and then tell me it isnt.
    Calm down man its just a game I mean I pay real money for guns and all but I don't see why you could complain about it man