Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mining Level Guide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    wait so the maximum amount of rocks that can be put in to the machine is never over 9?

Hmm i could have sworn it said 9 ill check for you because look at the massive amount of work you did already :P and what timer are you talking about?

Time per rock is a timer, so you don't have to keep drilling, just tap once when the timer is over. Check level 24 to see 10 rocks, and I just made a small program to do all the work for me

im lv 36 with 73905 Atm Korra E

Currently a level 8 miner... what am i going to do

Quote Originally Posted by bobo View Post
    I just made a small program to do all the work for me
    Is this considered a macro? Well I love mining and just recently got into doing it again *level 7* but the new mining system is wonky. You have to keep tapping the fire button to mine, not sure about all of you but I don't want carpal tunnel. If this is legal, am I able to use it?
    Steam:MeatyRod

Quote Originally Posted by BeefyRod View Post
    Is this considered a macro? Well I love mining and just recently got into doing it again *level 7* but the new mining system is wonky. You have to keep tapping the fire button to mine, not sure about all of you but I don't want carpal tunnel. If this is legal, am I able to use it?
    You've taken bobo's quote out of context. He wrote a program that created all of the data in the thread at the push of a button. In simpler terms, his program is what provided us with the mining level information. If he had written a program that mined for him, it would be considered a macro and would also be considered illegal.

well still a great job mining is just to meh for me.