Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Era's New Gmap! Coming Soon!

This has got to be the biggest JOKEING thread i ever seen. Era PC staff are not OP at all, there actually terrible devs at least most of them minus Tim Rocks. I managed Era PC for while and, I was dev on era iphone for a while. Era iphone is ALOT funner then era pc will ever be. Thats my own opinion and experience from being heavily involved in both servers.

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
    This has got to be the biggest JOKEING thread i ever seen. Era PC staff are not OP at all, there actually terrible devs at least most of them minus Tim Rocks. I managed Era PC for while and, I was dev on era iphone for a while. Era iphone is ALOT funner then era pc will ever be. Thats my own opinion and experience from being heavily involved in both servers.
    Yes yes, the staff team is irregular, but at least it's stable. I'm not sure if Bluemelon is still there, but good staff come and go. The majority of Graal can't develop any better than the ones already on the team, and those who can don't wish it.

Tim_Rocks was a great dev and manager, but he was honestly a prick when it came to communication skills. I don't even recall the new manager's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    Well, Era (not iEra) is going to drop their new Gmap! I'd say you guys should play on there and check it out, it's really cool and unique unlike the regular gmap that we have.

They're still fixing stuff up, but yeah.

Here's a little video I created. Please watch it with no sound if you do not like Tyler the Creator, or do not listen to explicit music, as to it has explicit words and phrases in the song.
    Irrelevant, but good choice with the song, Jamba is sick
    premature premonition

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
    you're a whole contradiction yourself. I believe you shouldn't speak unless this is a false account that's trying to impersonate MD, which wouldn't really change considering the fact that you scammed USD lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral13 View Post
    Irrelevant, but good choice with the song, Jamba is sick
    ??????????? lmao