Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Events Team

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wzrd View Post
    Cudislange you recently became apart of the Events Team on Era PC, that doesn't mean you know how to run the events on iEra. I don't believe we need a "Events Team" as it would require them having a staff account JUST primarily to host events. Unlike Era PC you use the same account to host as play.

Events are a reward for players and staff are not required to host them constantly.
    You say I don't know how to run events, but I've played them longer than you've ever had (I mean LMAO YOU EVEN MADE OREOS GET ON YOUR ACCOUNT TO WIN AINT THAT A BIT SAD LMAOOOOOOOOOOO AND YOU CANT LIE TO ME I KNOW OREOS IRL VERY WELL INDEED LMAO), that I've even made a guide to hosting events for crappy staff members like you who think they're too cool to host events for 4 months and when they finally decide to host they suck total donkey a** at it, which is right here if you wonder where you could find it: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...Staff-Members)

So don't say I don't know how to run events when I pretty much do lmao. WHy do you think I'm still an ET on there too? Because, unlike 90% of iera prs, I know how to get stuff done and done well, and fluidly. Yeah, you might have thought my attitude would get me fired. Guess what? Hell no, throw that out the window. As long as you do your job well and fluidly, you can cuss at any dude coming at you with a weak roast. It's plain and simple. I'm going to go a bit off topic here but I'm also going to go really blunt here; I've even made fun of stupid egotistic players like DarkKnight, and cuss and did what ever I felt like, over mass pms, even when the ETAs and PRs were online. But I still got hired because I was a beast in the east lmfao.

No, I never said players should have an account to play and host events. I suggest you read the whole OP before coming at me with your weak arguements just like the previous pages. Events every 2 hours is probably good enough, if I were to set guidelines when it comes to hosting events. And maybe if ETs couldn't have warping rights, maybe have a lounge, and couldnt walk out of the event levels, and could only warp to players that are in event levels and can only summon players into event levels, except the lounge. I have more guidelines that I would put down to the ground if I were in charge, but hey, I'm an outlaw on these forums. But, those guidelines do sound very reasonable, if you ask me.

And no, you've got a huge misconception. I made this thread approximately around 3 weeks before actually getting hired apart of Era's Events Team. It was on Halloween week. Lol ha that whole post was the weakest arguement I've encountered, but I guess it was necessary for me to put you on blast since you dislike me and OreOs lol. Don't worry though I hate iEra staff right back

Ace if you're going to edit this one more time I'm going to roast you hard. If I can't have "a**" in this post then just change it to "butt". I don't want you deleting my two paragraphs because it's proving my point.
    Last edited by Cudislagne; 11-26-2014 at 05:30 PM. Reason: ace went defensive lol