Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: New Player Relations!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloak View Post
    Are you serious, did you guys even know how bad ICE attitude is? I remember he always cursed at anyone just cause they tried killing him, two weeks ago I killed him in his base and called me a dumb*** noob cause I ruined his streak Lmfao. Does the application even matter or you have to be friends with staff cause that's how it looks
    i have to admit that at one point, he may not have the best attitude, but its only logical that they had a good reason for hiring him out of the others who applied. but really, this is a thread to say congrats, if you have concerns that are SERIOUS, use the report a staff subthread in letter to pr section. (not trying to sound corny or anything...)
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Well i think they can say here what they think about him. If a staff that get hired have bad reputation should not be in the staff team then.
    Hi

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Lafez View Post
    Well i think they can say here what they think about him. If a staff that get hired have bad reputation should not be in the staff team then.
    :0 !!
    Newspaper Team Staff and Gani Artist.
    iEra translator to Arabic.
    Former Zone Patrol Captain.
    IGN : Michel.
    If you have any question just ask!

IF there are serveral people complaining on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Toshihiro Kijima View Post
    Maybe recommendations from mid.
    We don't take any recommendations.

Bias hirings, lol. I dont know how ICE made it to PLAYER RELATIONS when theres a big percent of the playerbase that dislike him. I would like to see proof of anyone even asking him for anything XD. But yeah ever heard of sharing applications or giving insight on what the PRA's want to hear? I mean really the staff team says its not based on the player but his application that means that 90% or more could he just made up stuff to make him see eligible for these hirings. Then you get oh well then we look at jail history, thats a load of crap its called being watched people get jailed because they are seen doing something. I just find it funny that we were taking bases and ICE starts talking crap midnight not firefly did anything. But hey thats the reason why a lot of players are leaving they hire people like them and it just ruins the game.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Big Cheese
    gratssss

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    I just find it funny that we were taking bases and ICE starts talking crap midnight not firefly did anything. But hey thats the reason why a lot of players are leaving they hire people like them and it just ruins the game.
    LOL also dont forget if you kill him in base numerous times,he rages and will challenge you to spar him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cloak View Post
    Are you serious, did you guys even know how bad ICE attitude is? I remember he always cursed at anyone just cause they tried killing him, two weeks ago I killed him in his base and called me a dumb*** noob cause I ruined his streak Lmfao. Does the application even matter or you have to be friends with staff cause that's how it looks
    Spot on.

Congratulations to ICE!

I'm also going to address the issue that everybody is suggesting we took recommendations from other Grim Reaper staff. That is not the case.
    The application is there so we can use it to hire people. If we were hiring through recommendations we wouldn't even need an application.

Cloak
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenthor View Post
    Congratulations to ICE!

I'm also going to address the issue that everybody is suggesting we took recommendations from other Grim Reaper staff. That is not the case.
    The application is there so we can use it to hire people. If we were hiring through recommendations we wouldn't even need an application.
    So you guys are just going to ignore the fact that ICE is truly a douche, who doesn't even deserve a spot on the staff team for harassing numeral players almost every single day until applications were out and just wants power level. I thought this position was for those trust worthy loyal mature player s proven to be capable for this job but apparently it doesn't matter anymore. This shows how bad and corrupt the staff team is if they are just going to let ICE slide through even though he harassed others daily.

Here is the real true side of ice, he is a pker/baser savage who always used to curse out and harass others for no reason. He shows lots of anger when he pks people and how can I say this to be true? Well I used to always raid GR bases and he would always be my main target, I would also see him argue with other people when basing calling us "ez asf noobs" and more stuff like that. It's funny how he doesn't even help the community/game but because he is midnight and firefly friend he gets to be hired. and if you guys say that they aren't taking recommendations then tell me how tf do you get a player like ICE in the staff team, either his application was waaay too good which he just applied for power cause never I seen him help in graal or you guys never watched him in game to show his true self or even knew him. And no don't say oh that's past history bs, because he's always been like this. That's like saying oh he committed assault well that's okay, we find him innocent.

Heck I'm not surprised is someone like duke gets hired
    Last edited by Cloak; 11-13-2014 at 08:44 PM.