Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Ol'West if finally here!

Banned
    The chair problem meph referenced affects more than just chairs, it's a problem with the level development staff placing images in a level and not "shaping" it with script if it's a blocked image.
    Luckily it's easy to fix (depending how many different images they used though it could take a little while to fix)

The enemies i've heard are designed to be that hard so players want to move in "gangs" for survival.
    Personally, i think that's over the top- i managed to kill one when i was playing the other night and it basically instantly respawned a few tiles away and aggro'd on me.
    Not fun

Also: giant beavers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    The chair problem meph referenced affects more than just chairs, it's a problem with the level development staff placing images in a level and not "shaping" it with script if it's a blocked image.
    Luckily it's easy to fix (depending how many different images they used though it could take a little while to fix)

The enemies i've heard are designed to be that hard so players want to move in "gangs" for survival.
    Personally, i think that's over the top- i managed to kill one when i was playing the other night and it basically instantly respawned a few tiles away and aggro'd on me.
    Not fun

Also: giant beavers.
    I love the giant beavers haha!

is the game good i never play before ???
    visit my profile on: http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...4-Graal1417154
    Name in Era: Flaze
    HAYABUSA
    inactive XD long time open once don't miss me
    Lol name: flazeping( if u play add me XD my ranked team all pro if u want play ranked inv them 80% will win)
    garena name :flaze.ping

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    When I look at ol'west I just see era, which is what its supposed to be I guess so thats good? In my eyes there are limitations to Ol'West as its a total re-skin of Era, the game play is familiar but after 5 minutes of playing the game it just felt like I was collecting mushrooms so that i could get an overpriced gun. The baddies definitively need to be balanced so maybe the beta testers should of reported that, the controls sometimes go invisible and it isn't just me. It isnt that unique when you look at it, its basically a server that revolves around basing. Maybe the whole situation was rushed for the purpose of money but I guess that isn't for me to decide, It could of done with a bit more work overall.
    Overpriced? Dude the best gun in the game is 3k... The game is great unlike Delteria. Go back to your server

Street Boss
    Putting baddies on the map has never been a good thing. Classic has baddies, but only in certain areas. The engineering of these are terrible, spamming bullets and not even having a stable movement system. Just remove them... please.

So far, I love the faction system and the jobs. The train is pretty phenomenal. The PK is a bit out of control at the moment, but maybe it'll work itself out.

I see a huge amount of potential for this server to be one of the greatest.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Putting baddies on the map has never been a good thing. Classic has baddies, but only in certain areas. The engineering of these are terrible, spamming bullets and not even having a stable movement system. Just remove them... please.
    I agree with you 100% on this.
    Roaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Overpriced? Dude the best gun in the game is 3k... The game is great unlike Delteria. Go back to your server
    Don't go knocking Delteria bub.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Yeesh. The whole point was saying its underdeveloped and that's what it is, hats cost more then guns rofl. Just goes to show this will be another rip-off
    Check Out My Levels: http://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30618

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    Yeesh. The whole point was saying its underdeveloped and that's what it is, hats cost more then guns rofl. Just goes to show this will be another rip-off
    So you're saying you want the guns to be 100k again? lol <- That's a true rip-off.
    Roaming.

In the guide it says theres a sawn off shotgun and i cant find it...
    Gettin booty across the 7 seas

Help meh dragons plox