Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bring meph back!

Bring meph back!

Alright, I know i'll get quite a bit of hate for this, but idc. BRING MEPH BACK!!!!!!! I miss old era and i miss our super awesome old gun admin!!! Come back and make more guns for us.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    I'd love to have him back too,the way he handled gun stats and the knowledge he has for weapons is remarkable.
    But i think sam and rec are doing not too bad of a job too in being Gun Admins.
    But still it's his decision to return or not,we can't demand for his return.

I remembered he did mention that he'll return being a gun admin if the current gun admins quit/retire.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    Alright, I know i'll get quite a bit of hate for this, but idc. BRING MEPH BACK!!!!!!! I miss old era and i miss our super awesome old gun admin!!! Come back and make more guns for us.
    You only want him back to be your slave and make guns for you? You can't demand for his return, if you haven't already figured that out.

That's like me asking for the old Cartoon Network to come back. It's not going to happen. This thread is just an insult to Bitzsam and Recurvez. They are amazing gun admins. I love their style of making them and the stats they give to the new guns.

All in all, Meph is not going to return. I liked him to. I also liked Lavaclaw, Olirus, and a few others, but they are not going to return.

End of Story

P.S. I'm sorry if I come across rude. I just don't like people asking for a staff back. They resigned/got fired for a reason.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    You only want him back to be your slave and make guns for you? You can't demand for his return, if you haven't already figured that out.

That's like me asking for the old Cartoon Network to come back. It's not going to happen. This thread is just an insult to Bitzsam and Recurvez. They are amazing gun admins. I love their style of making them and the stats they give to the new guns.

All in all, Meph is not going to return. I liked him to. I also liked Lavaclaw, Olirus, and a few others, but they are not going to return.

End of Story

P.S. I'm sorry if I come across rude. I just don't like people asking for a staff back. They resigned/got fired for a reason.
    Meph is on the team however, a fact you must take into consideration.

Best part of the forums you can voice your opinion as long as you aren't rude and back it with supporting factors. I think meph would make a great GA, but he makes a great developer too. The current GAs do take his advice into consideration alot which isn't something I could say about other games out there.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    Meph is on the team however, a fact you must take into consideration.

Best part of the forums you can voice your opinion as long as you aren't rude and back it with supporting factors. I think meph would make a great GA, but he makes a great developer too. The current GAs do take his advice into consideration alot which isn't something I could say about other games out there.
    Read the bottom part of my post before you call me rude.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Meph still helps out whenever he can. Take note that he has a family to take care of too.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    He's still here though lol

Big Cheese
    Meph, as stated by him before, has a pregnant wife and two kids, plus college; he left the high position of gun administration for a reason, bro. BitzSam and Recurvez are not doing a bad job at all; they may have made spam guns, but that's what the players demanded; they didn't want the game to be spammy, and I support what I'm saying with the fact that they nerfed all reload freezes due to ridiculous and continuous spamming.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    Meph, as stated by him before, has a pregnant wife and two kids, plus college; he left the high position of gun administration for a reason, bro. BitzSam and Recurvez are not doing a bad job at all; they may have made spam guns, but that's what the players demanded; they didn't want the game to be spammy, and I support what I'm saying with the fact that they nerfed all reload freezes due to ridiculous and continuous spamming.
    yeah yeah we all know that don't try to be supportive he already is the cool fam he is he's still here

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    yeah yeah we all know that don't try to be supportive he already is the cool fam he is he's still here
    yea m8; i forgot to mention that he helps a lot in gani, lat, events, gfx, etc.