Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Chemical Gun

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    I have the cg and I think it's fine :0
    It isn't fine.

I like the CG personally, but now with its current stats, the whole purpose of 'skill' is also within that gun.
    Not just by spamming it in a base, but to also attack a gang easier.

I terribly stink in GS with it, and also basing because of other higher ranked guns dominating me.
    They even try to put it as a 'stink' gun whenever they see it being used.

Maybe instead of trying to buff the CG how about nerfing the flame?
    Help me hatch.

Banned
    This isn't 100% about flamethrower being more stronger than CG.
    It's about how it works with the new delayed running ability added to act like a minigun but with 3 effects.

I'm not sure if Sam actually tested in a base...but I did see Rec always hiding at the ladder of Lethal and spamming without taking much damage.
    He kills way faster than me, coincidence?

I can assure you the rec uses the same chemical gun you use.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    This isn't 100% about flamethrower being more stronger than CG.
    It's about how it works with the new delayed running ability added to act like a minigun but with 3 effects.

I'm not sure if Sam actually tested in a base...but I did see Rec always hiding at the ladder of Lethal and spamming without taking much damage.
    He kills way faster than me, coincidence?
    Not really a coincidence, he's just better at pking than you. Don't assume that he is abusing just because he can kill you faster. I'm assuming you're from the Asia region and because they are located so far away from America/Europe where the servers are located you have a higher latency. And so even though on your side it may be fine, things like your bullets take longer to register.

I'm from Australia and I get 250-300 ping which is verging on bad connection with 1-50 being amazing, 50-100 being good, 200-300 medium, 300 and up bad. As you are located even further than I am your probably have around 350-400 ping.

Anyway like I told you ingame and on here, the CG is fine, it won't be buffed, learn to use it or don't use it at all. Just because it's 200 ec doesn't mean it needs to be twice as good as flame because that would ruin the game. It's 200ec because it's very hard/annoying to fight against because of the spam and explosions, can kill extremely quickly and so less people will get it because it takes lots of work, which also makes it rare.

Also I do base, I don't pk all day everyday but i'd say rec and I have more kills on our accounts than the majority of other staff and again like I also told you I can solo hold bases with cg and even take bases solo using it more easily than when I used say an m4 or bar. I can still do it with them but cg just destroys everything in secounds

Banned
    Screw that.
    The only difference in it after the nerf is a delayed running that works the same as minigun.
    I still don't think its up to standards, like have anybody ever tried earning for 200ec and then buys the gun that will make you unpleasant?

It's just that, it's taking too much time to actually do the things I normally do.

Please close the thread, you are not going to get anywhere, I refuse to buff anything that is already overpowered

Thread closed upon request.
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod