Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 10.00%
  • No

9 90.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Everyone, you gotta read this!!! Admins too we need this implemented.

Lightbulb Everyone, you gotta read this!!! Admins too we need this implemented.

Ok, everyone, I have came up with a few ideas.
    1. You know how gangs get on a leaderboard for most amount of bases and how well you do in spar every 2 weeks? Well now I think Trade should be added onto leaderboard, this leaderboard will be for gang worth. I'm not 100% sure how this would be implemented because supers do not have an exact price but we could make it an approximate on how much they are worth. Or you could make it so it adds how much the item was bought by the player in the auction. (i.e. bought for 200,000 gralats, that adds that amount to the trade or just the approximate of it.) Or the admins could add the least amount of shells you could possibly get so it isn't over, admins will decide prices of the items and make it compute onto the leaderboards. We could possibly start making it so admins choose how much each item is worth anyways and make players start trading in their idea. So the least and most umbrella should be sold for. Basically end deflation in era, and keep prices constant but you don't have to pay that amount if your giving it to your friend. Must be on your friends list to give for free. Or maybe im going to far with that idea, but would be nice if you didn't spend 12 hours to get one trade if not longer, if its a set price you wont be sitting there for long. Make sure when you make a set price it is between two numbers, (ie 20-21k shells) make it really close together.
    2. Change Graal so that you get money just for being online, kind of like a bond. You put in 20,000 gralats, and just for being online every day you get 5% back or maybe 1% back every day. Make a cap on how much percent you get back. Do this with EC too with a totally different percent, make it so you get the EC every 4 months for amount of EC put in. Maybe 6 months.
    Last edited by Tempestttttt; 12-03-2014 at 04:14 AM.

This really went off on a tangent

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Banned
    No.
    Trading is already a letdown to the game. It does not need a scoreboard for price of items etc. Admins don't choose the prices, it's the ironic traders who do them.

Why would you want to let players earn gralats so easily each day? It isn't that hard to earn at all.

Basically, tbh, all of your 'ideas' has been suggested before and will not be made into the game.

Don't create a poll if all the options are the same...

Lol star I know you hate every single idea that comes up but that is why i said ratio and why ratio would be so small that it would barely matter get it?
    Trading may be a letdown to you star but to many of the players on era it isnt and it is what makes this game worth playing for some. Not all about what you want star. its not a scoreboard it is meant to show how much each trade gang is worth. You know nothing about trading and shouldn't be allowed to post on something your know nothing about.

Banned
    Do I have to tell you what a leaderboard means?

Don't take it the wrong idea, I'm not the only one here who dislikes trading. It's just another one of those unnecessary ideas for the game.
    Like I said, staffs don't give the prices for your supers. It is the one who thought of it and everybody else was influenced by it.

Indeed I know nothing about trading, but that doesn't give you absolute rights to look down on someone over 1 concept.
    Learn to accept opinions no matter what the person is posting. Don't just hate someone.
    Do you know how to play events/base/spar or knowing era through experience?

Yes I have been playing this game for a very very long time since there was only 400 players on. Yes I know staff do not influence trade and that's why I thought It would be a good concept. I don't trade either but I just wanted my opinion and ideas heard and that is what I expected when going onto these forums. I don't look down on you, I don't trade, I used to but all I do now is events base and spar. I beat many in series believe me this is not my first.

- - - Updated - - -

Trading is fun, and that is what the game is based on. Sparring is unnecessary and so is basing and pking and making money and events but they still keep it because it is fun, large amounts of people like each one, and they still are making changes to sparring and pking and making money and events and basing.

- - - Updated - - -

pm me in game maybe? only tempest on there

- - - Updated - - -

The "leaderboard" wasn't meant to sound like a "leaderboard". It was meant to sound like a way to show which gangs are worth how much you must understand that?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry if it sounded like I was judging you I was just trying to make an observation

This is the most absurd thing I have ever had the displeasure of coming across on these forums.

How is this the most absurd thing are you kidding me. I thought this was quite reasonable. I don't understand why you hate it... It isn't absurd. Just because you guys displeasure trade doesn't mean you guys choose to keep something out of the game completely. Wouldn't the most absurd thing on these forums is trading ec? The coding would be easy not that hard most graalians would get a kick out of it. Competition for traders! this idea is not too bad. Absurd? I think not I think it is more absurd you think it is the most absurd thing on the Forums. I admit the 2nd idea was very far fetched but the last one was just me and my mind going off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    tbh, all of your 'ideas' has been suggested before and will not be made into the game.
    That is untrue. the idea of making a ranking for trading gangs has not been. Please correct me if it is in the forums. I want a link to that. I do not want a link to the other one because I do know similar things have been said.
    My ideas wont be made into the game?
    It wont hurt to try. These forums where made to get some new and creative ideas into era. Who would have thought arcade would get put in era? isn't that an unnecessary like you said star? yet they put that in. These ideas may be unneeded but graal started from just an idea. Arcade is a game inside a game. Sounds pretty crazy and I am positive you would have said that idea is crazy too. It wont hurt me for trying to get this idea implemented thank you for your opinion though.

i really hated second idea cause we dont need game like zone, where you get coins for doing missions.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by Tempestttttt View Post

Trading is fun, and that is what the game is based on. Sparring is unnecessary and so is basing and pking and making money and events but they still keep it because it is fun
    Hahahahahahah wat. What was graal before trade tables were added lol
    Gettin booty across the 7 seas

Help meh dragons plox