Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Admins Feedback

Banned
    How is it showing my immature side?
    Most people have been complaining/arguing about how the guns were made/produced when being released.
    This is just a feedback thread, if you're offended so easily by it then something is wrong.
    Aren't you the one who's being immature now after thinking "oh he didn't get what he wanted so he decides to make a thread about how the GAs work their job."

I can tell this thread is already failing after your first perspective on it. Think what you want, I'm not the only one who's arguing about guns being changed day by day nor say "it's so strong, don't use it then."

Like come on, I know you can do better than that.
    I know you aren't highly responsible for touching p2k's stats but it's still an opinion given by me and some people on how you guys work.

I'm not the type of person who likes creating threads for no reasons at all.
    You should've known it by now, but I guess it was forgotten.
    Last edited by Star*; 12-04-2014 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Also thanks for bringing back the attention to the P2K's, now that you mention it something permanent probably should be done seeing as though you want me to balance the game. Hardly seems balanced when the p2ks can make undodgeable bullet walls to trap people, have one of the fastest firerates in the game with 0 penalties.
    P2k has pretty high freeze, surely that's considered a penalty? I personally use my bar way more often then p2k. In fact I hardly use it because imo I feel that the bar is way better in terms of stats. (Personal opinion though, everyone has their preferences )
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

P2Ks are monsters its a struggle to fight them especially since they have so many bullets in a clip and a quick reload.
    Help me hatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombastic947 View Post
    P2Ks are monsters its a struggle to fight them especially since they have so many bullets in a clip and a quick reload.
    You're right about that, however keep in mind that p2k has a 100% accuracy and a high rate of freeze. This allows players to use guns with spread to their advantage to quite easily pick off p2k users.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Well thats if there just spamming and not trying to engage in close quarters, but when you start to fight p2ks head on, is when they seem to be most effective. Not only that but you can form a small bullet wall that you can hide behind as you rush foward(again close quarters where they shine also making being accurate less important). Thats atleast how I play when using ap7s or five sevens.
    Help me hatch.

Banned
    P2K indeed does have a high ROF, but it's freeze is lower than Luger to be frank.

Besides, this thread is suppose to be a Feedback thread, I don't see a need to talk about other guns here.

i guess we'll see what the GAs plan on doing in the near future after seeing this feedback

P2ks shouldn't be nerfed... you have to earn 100000 kills for them first and on top of that they cost $200000... They aren't even op. If you want to make them "dodgeable" then add some spread but don't change the fire rate because then they aren't worth the effort or the price.
    NBLIB

Let's stay on topic.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    Let's stay on topic.
    the topic is apparently 'feedback' the thread isn't really off topic at all...

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com