Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ak-74u Sd

Ak-74u Sd

I just just recently got my hands on the Ak-74u Sd. It is a great gun regardless, but I have came upon a problem. It you turn the light on for the gun and then reload manually the light turns off. The light helps me in spar, but reloading then having turn the light on give the opponent a chance to get you a good 1-3 times. I have no idea if this is a bug or meant to be. I hope that this idea gets implemented / bug gets fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Berk View Post
    I just just recently got my hands on the Ak-74u Sd. It is a great gun regardless, but I have came upon a problem. It you turn the light on for the gun and then reload manually the light turns off. The light helps me in spar, but reloading then having turn the light on give the opponent a chance to get you a good 1-3 times. I have no idea if this is a bug or meant to be. I hope that this idea gets implemented / bug gets fixed.
    It's probably meant to be like that...

Its not a bug, also the light is more of an aesthetic look, doesnt really improve sparring in my opinion. :0
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

How it improves sparring is simple. When you get close to the opponent and shoot with the lights on it is difficult for them to see the bullets direction.

Try it
    I had fun with it

Yeah but the light is facing them= bullets.

But if you trap them it's hard to predict where the spread is gonna go.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    moved thread to appropriate section.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Use grab to reload and your light will stay on, not to mention, it's easier to press the grab button since it's closer to the control pad.
    Because I can.

Idk what this dudes talking about lol My Ak74u SD's light doesn't turn off upon reload.. Maybe they fixed it?

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

I still don't understand what is this all about...