Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Admins Feedback

Banned

Gun Admins Feedback

Alright.

Firstly, I know Era only have 2 GAs which are Sam & Rec. But the problem is, who and why do they buffing/messing with some of the gun stats?
    First somebody kept buffing P2K's ROF and freeze, and then later on it got nerfed.
    This has been happening way too much ever since the guns were released like a few months ago.

Secondly, I thought Sam said he won't buff flamethrower anymore?
    But I've been noticing it has lesser freeze being removed which makes your character move more while spamming.

I really don't understand what the GAs are doing to the poor guns. I mean, if they're gonna touch something, least make it permanent or something instead of just switching it's stats.

And I'm still very disappointed with the Chemical Gun.
    I already have a thread talking about it but it was closed because nobody wanted to pay attention.

If that's the case, I want the GAs to go and actually earn 200ec's as it's not easy to do so.
    This is NOT the first time I'm seeing the GAs doing more badly at their jobs, can something be done here? (This whole thread isn't entirely about CG whatsoever, it's about what the GAs think they're doing is 'right' for the game.)
    Last edited by Star*; 12-04-2014 at 08:48 AM.

Banned
    This doesn't sound much like a legitimate complaint about a staff member, more like feedback.
    I'm moving the thread accordingly.

Banned
    That gave me a scare.

But still, I'm only voicing this out because I still want to know what does the GAs prefer doing for the game.
    I can tell I'm not the only one who dislikes p2k when it keeps getting touched day by day.

GA's should note their weekly buff/nerf on the newspaper and forums
    so we could know.
    Just being me.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    so we could know.
    That's what many have been demanding over the years.A weekly/monthly patch note that consists of Stats of certain guns being buffed/nerfed & the reason behind it.
    Maybe it'll be the solution to clear things up,Since many were enraged with the sudden ninja changes.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Banned
    Having to update it daily is a tiring job unless the actual change is permanent and not being messed with.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    so we could know.
    I totally agree to this. GA should leave a note to the public so that we will know what changes has been done with our hard earned guns. This is to avoid confusion among regular players like us.
    We want our GA's to be transparent with the information abt the gun stats. I guess it wont do any harm if u give us those valuable info.

Street Boss
    I agree!Plus the note idea would be really awesome.
    Newspaper Team Staff and Gani Artist.
    iEra translator to Arabic.
    Former Zone Patrol Captain.
    IGN : Michel.
    If you have any question just ask!

Big Cheese
    #TestTheGun'sStatsBeforeYouReleaseItInStores

that's all i gotta say

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Alright.

Firstly, I know Era only have 2 GAs which are Sam & Rec. But the problem is, who and why do they buffing/messing with some of the gun stats?
    First somebody kept buffing P2K's ROF and freeze, and then later on it got nerfed.
    This has been happening way too much ever since the guns were released like a few months ago.

Secondly, I thought Sam said he won't buff flamethrower anymore?
    But I've been noticing it has lesser freeze being removed which makes your character move more while spamming.

I really don't understand what the GAs are doing to the poor guns. I mean, if they're gonna touch something, least make it permanent or something instead of just switching it's stats.

And I'm still very disappointed with the Chemical Gun.
    I already have a thread talking about it but it was closed because nobody wanted to pay attention.

If that's the case, I want the GAs to go and actually earn 200ec's as it's not easy to do so.
    This is NOT the first time I'm seeing the GAs doing more badly at their jobs, can something be done here? (This whole thread isn't entirely about CG whatsoever, it's about what the GAs think they're doing is 'right' for the game.)
    This thread only highlights your immaturity.
    The whole reason for this thread is because you didn't get what you want with the CG buff so now you are trying to find a way to get back at us. You may 'feel' that guns are different but they aren't. No stats have been changed for at least a month so stop suggesting false things based on your assumptions. If a change that has any significant impact is made you will know about it.
    And please, PLEASE do tell me these other 'times' you've seen us 'doing more badly at our jobs'

Also at people saying balance the gun before release, that isn't possible unless we gave half the server the gun. Even by testing against people, or with a few other people using it aswell, you cannot determine how a gun will perform in different situations when multiple people use it and how they are against different guns. That is why you see major FPS games, tweaking stats fairly often, although not always letting you know.
    Eg. BF4 has tweaked stats of several guns pretty much everytime they release a new DLC or major update. Destiny recently rebalanced a large amount of high tier guns.

- - - Updated - - -

Also thanks for bringing back the attention to the P2K's, now that you mention it something permanent probably should be done seeing as though you want me to balance the game. Hardly seems balanced when the p2ks can make undodgeable bullet walls to trap people, have one of the fastest firerates in the game with 0 penalties.