Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Admins Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post

Besides, this thread is suppose to be a Feedback thread, I don't see a need to talk about other guns here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    Let's stay on topic.
    This thread is dedicated to the giving of feedback towards gun admins. Therefore I don't see these posts about different guns and its stats as 'off topic'.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

I think they do a great job. I like the idea to have forum where they post their tweaks with their reasons. I like what they've contributed to Era such as balancing guns like the ak47 or redoing skins. That is all great and they do it out of passion for Graal. I would like to see the wh64s stacked fire-mode to not be stacked, other then that i have no complaints. I get sad when people complain about Sam or Recurvez because people dont realize how to appreciate what they have till they lose it or it gets worse.
    Help me hatch.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PINEHONEY View Post
    This thread is dedicated to the giving of feedback towards gun admins. Therefore I don't see these posts about different guns and its stats as 'off topic'.
    You're clearly missing the point.
    This is thread is about giving feedbacks and not just to rant about p2k or any other guns whom you do not like.

A feedback thread is a feedback thread to give a few ideas on what to improve on. I do not wish to see 2-3 pages about p2ks or any other guns arguments.
    Even as you're reading this post is considered part of the derail theme.
    Last edited by Star*; 12-04-2014 at 11:56 PM.

yea i hate it when guns get nerfed cuz its not like we can get refunds. ppl spends tons of gralats on eras overpriced guns and then they get nerfed into sht.. for example the minigun...
    and i dont think anything is wrong with cg except its rlly op. ive seen recurvez use it in lethal.. holy crap x_x powerful.

Alright.

Firstly, I know Era only have 2 GAs which are Sam & Rec. But the problem is, who and why do they buffing/messing with some of the gun stats?
    First somebody kept buffing P2K's ROF and freeze, and then later on it got nerfed.
    This has been happening way too much ever since the guns were released like a few months ago.

Secondly, I thought Sam said he won't buff flamethrower anymore?
    But I've been noticing it has lesser freeze being removed which makes your character move more while spamming.

I really don't understand what the GAs are doing to the poor guns. I mean, if they're gonna touch something, least make it permanent or something instead of just switching it's stats.

And I'm still very disappointed with the Chemical Gun.
    I already have a thread talking about it but it was closed because nobody wanted to pay attention.

If that's the case, I want the GAs to go and actually earn 200ec's as it's not easy to do so.
    This is NOT the first time I'm seeing the GAs doing more badly at their jobs, can something be done here? (This whole thread isn't entirely about CG whatsoever, it's about what the GAs think they're doing is 'right' for the game.)
    perhaps u r assuming too much
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lyk12345 View Post
    perhaps u r assuming too much
    How so? If you're those type of people who buys the most expensive guns, then you'll understand what does op mean.

Gm4 is stronger than p2k and bar, logic? Bar is weaker than flame, minigun is no longer popular, p2k is weaker than bar.

What do you mean by weaker and stronger?
    Help me hatch.

How so? If you're those type of people who buys the most expensive guns, then you'll understand what does op mean.

Gm4 is stronger than p2k and bar, logic? Bar is weaker than flame, minigun is no longer popular, p2k is weaker than bar.
    are u trying to say that p2k,bar,minigun is not OP?
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lyk12345 View Post
    are u trying to say that p2k,bar,minigun is not OP?
    No.
    I'm just using them as examples but on the outcome they really have diff tiers.
    P2K is not really a good PKing gun at all, considering it gets nerf/buff most of the times.
    BAR is still better than p2k (dual) while minigun already feels redundant since nobody uses it much.

I dont get how does it feel redundant, if nobody uses it?
    Help me hatch.