Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Gun Admins Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    There you go again, coming into this(it's actually mine) thread and giving more unnecessary talk.
    I'd rather you leave this thread since you don't really know much about guns, to be frank.

I already said(for the freaking 3rd time) that IF you own P2K then you have the right to talk about it here.
    If not, then don't bother posting because you're only starting a flame war and I really dislike arguing(which you like doing in most threads that I posted).
    You don't own this thread, this is a public place, anyone can post anything they want so long as it is in line with the subforum topic.
    And what he is saying is correct, you may 'feel' like it's different but the reality is it isn't. When I said no guns stats have been changed for months I didn't mean all guns but P2K, I meant ALL guns

Banned
    The ROF on the p2k changes each time I use it.
    The freeze sometimes goes up and down too, so I don't see how it's not touched.
    You aren't the only GA working on guns, Sam. There's still Rec who constantly does things his own way.
    You even said so yourself that he was the one who's making those changes in the guns such as GM4, P2Ks when I pmed you about it long ago.

Wana solve all this mess? Easy. Rehire Meph for guns admin

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    Wana solve all this mess? Easy. Rehire Meph for guns admin
    Meph is now a Developer, I don't think they will hire him back as a GA,But I think he can help the actual GAs if they have problems maybe!
    Newspaper Team Staff and Gani Artist.
    iEra translator to Arabic.
    Former Zone Patrol Captain.
    IGN : Michel.
    If you have any question just ask!

a light saber attachment or a force field abillity will surely fix this.

Some dual pistols (like my five sevens) dont shoot as fast as they possibly can by tapping as fast as you can. I have to find the sweet spot when tapping. Sometimes it happens without me trying or sometimes I shoot slower then normal when I tap too fast or could be lag.. I don't know if p2ks are like this but I wouldnt doubt it.
    Help me hatch.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    The ROF on the p2k changes each time I use it.
    The freeze sometimes goes up and down too, so I don't see how it's not touched.
    You aren't the only GA working on guns, Sam. There's still Rec who constantly does things his own way.
    You even said so yourself that he was the one who's making those changes in the guns such as GM4, P2Ks when I pmed you about it long ago.
    The gun stats are way more accurate than your judgement. The stats won't lie.
    Stop insisting that the stats for p2ks were changed. What is the point of the feedback when u keep insisting that the stats were changed when the guns admin has already said they haven't been changed for months? This feedback is becoming more like an argument with ths GAs

And are you trying to say that BitzSam is lying ? you kept saying that the stats were changed but bitzsam said no gun stats were changed.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lyk12345 View Post
    The gun stats are way more accurate than your judgement. The stats won't lie.
    Stop insisting that the stats for p2ks were changed. What is the point of the feedback when u keep insisting that the stats were changed when the guns admin has already said they haven't been changed for months? This feedback is becoming more like an argument with ths GAs

And are you trying to say that BitzSam is lying ? you kept saying that the stats were changed but bitzsam said no gun stats were changed.
    The guns I pointed out on the very first start of this thread is what makes this to become a feedback thread.
    You're the one who's thinking it the wrong way and just bluntly bash at others for their stupid remarks.

Some may not know anything about gun stats but certain guns have been touched and Sam is NOT the one doing them.
    Aren't you the one making this thread become an actual flame war instead of a feedback?

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    a light saber attachment or a force field abillity will surely fix this.
    #Simplest4GA2015
    Because I can.

Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg View Post
    #Simplest4GA2015
    Staff dont see the great pottential within me...too mich graal be messing with their eyyees.