Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A Funny Little Story

A Funny Little Story

Hello I would like to make a thread about this little experience that I and my friends have experienced. We have been hacking for awhile and have recently gotten called by the police from Xor. I was taken into the police department for DDOSing iClassic with a few friends. The FBI came up to my door pushed me onto the floor and took all my devices. I then had to go to court and got a fine for crashing a game server. One of my friends lives in Pakistan and was beaten badly. This was soon on the news in his country about us hackers. We use a IP logger which we tell people to go to the link and we get their IP address. Once we get it we DDOS players and it causes them major lag and may crash their system depending on how many of us do it. I had used a VPN during the process but soon the FBI came. I am sure some of you may have seen people warping around on iClassic and were lagging very badly about two weeks ago. If you want more info pm me on here, in game, Kik:John_youngman, or skype:Johnyoungman224

Listen to this video if you are interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0MhgofftzE

Wow...
    Welcome to the forums!

I couldnt watch the video what has happened?

Banned
    I'm truly astonished.

I smell Bullsh*t

Ur just an immature childgame hacker
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    I smell Bullsh*t

Ur just an immature childgame hacker
    Try to get onto PC Era and Unholy Nation and see for yourself. It will give the error:The connection to the accounts database has been lost. Please try later.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyoungman224 View Post
    Try to get onto PC Era and Unholy Nation and see for yourself. It will give the error:The connection to the accounts database has been lost. Please try later.
    Just shut up, The fbi would disable ur internet , or Let You use your devices anymore for a long time
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Just shut up, The fbi would disable ur internet , or Let You use your devices anymore for a long time
    They smashed up my freakin computer... I had a custom pc I made with 3TB hard drive and a watercooling system with a blue led light inside. I fit my xbox one in there as well and that was smashed with it even though I told them it wasn't part of.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyoungman224 View Post
    They smashed up my freakin computer... I had a custom pc I made with 3TB hard drive and a watercooling system with a blue led light inside. I fit my xbox one in there as well and that was smashed with it even though I told them it wasn't part of.
    Muahahahaha just what u deserve skinnyboy
    Just being me.

Fakkeee
    Welcome to the forums!