okay and one more thing how do u no if u havent

Good luck Hugo.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JANETHEKILLER View Post
    okay and one more thing how do u no if u havent
    You won't be notified...?

They will keep the good applications for future hirings or when they are lacking of staffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Senpai View Post
    Wait does anyone know where the new PRs will be announced? (No not when where, like where on the forums)
    We won't "announce" them, you'll start to notice new staffs in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    He/she (mostly a guy) will PM you directly in-game or email you via Era-Go.
    That is correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    You won't be notified...?

They will keep the good applications for future hirings or when they are lacking of staffs.
    This is also correct.

Good luck who got hire be pr xd

I just stopped by to say good luck and put all your effort into your applications! Don't rush them ;p
    sure thing buddo

Even though I have been playing for 4 years the application (1st-3rd part) was pretty easy and 4th part is pretty hard (Scenario's part). It seems that you can only find the answers if you have experience being admin or being in that scenario and PR punished you. I don't know if its a good thing or bad thing but PRA hires everybody whether you are new or veteran. I pretty much applied 2 years ago and sent about 50 applications. I don't know if someone in PRA hates me or my answers is just bad (I don't think so though)
    I am online everyday for 10 hours, I have never been jailed or banned. I have 5500 hours,170 k kills,nice etc...

Quote Originally Posted by baggy1234 View Post
    Even though I have been playing for 4 years the application (1st-3rd part) was pretty easy and 4th part is pretty hard (Scenario's part). It seems that you can only find the answers if you have experience being admin or being in that scenario and PR punished you. I don't know if its a good thing or bad thing but PRA hires everybody whether you are new or veteran. I pretty much applied 2 years ago and sent about 50 applications. I don't know if someone in PRA hates me or my answers is just bad (I don't think so though)
    I am online everyday for 10 hours, I have never been jailed or banned. I have 5500 hours,170 k kills,nice etc...
    Doesn't seem healthy....
    And I don't know, maybe your submissions aren't as good as you say, because if they were good you would have been accepted. Or maybe you're applying at times when no staff are needed?
    I agree with you on the scenarios part, pretty much impossible unless you're already staff or a repeat offender.

You seem like a good candidate for PR, so I don't know why you wouldn't be accepted.

Oh, you probably shouldn't send in that many submissions.

I've only applied 2 times ever. 1st time when I was a noob thinking I could get in. 2nd time was pretty recent, but I was obviously not accepted cause I got no response.
    Era since 2011

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by baggy1234 View Post
    50 applications in 4 years?
    You're only told to send in once.

Yea that's probably why they hate me