Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Truth Behind Jeni's Removal?

Veteran

The Truth Behind Jeni's Removal?

As some of you notice a staff member named Jeni is no longer a staff and her account was deleted.

So we wanted to know the truth of what happen to Jeni and why she got removed?

I dont want to make any false conclusion here but since Jeni was a high staff and that means she has access to the servers delicate information such as our emails, account and etc.

My another question here is that do you think our accounts has been compromised?

If so, then it will be a catastrophic event in Iera. Who knows if Jeni is already accessing to our informations like bank account, credit cards etc.

Street Boss
    lmao made me laugh so badly...
    Newspaper Team Staff and Gani Artist.
    iEra translator to Arabic.
    Former Zone Patrol Captain.
    IGN : Michel.
    If you have any question just ask!

Banned
    If she had the guts to do it, I don't see why not?

It's not like she will even go to a bank and withdraw all our money using 1000+ credit cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanni View Post
    As some of you notice a staff member named Jeni is no longer a staff and her account was deleted.

So we wanted to know the truth of what happen to Jeni and why she got removed?

I dont want to make any false conclusion here but since Jeni was a high staff and that means she has access to the servers delicate information such as our emails, account and etc.

My another question here is that do you think our accounts has been compromised?

If so, then it will be a catastrophic event in Iera. Who knows if Jeni is already accessing to our informations like bank account, credit cards etc.
    #JeniTruth

Veteran
    Still there is a possibility,

If she can make us looks like fool of beleiving about her fake identity, i dont see any reason if she cant phish our info.

What if she'll do it for revenge. And if she has skills in comp software(programming), she could easily bypass the servers security and perform a DDOS attack on the server.

You keep talking like Jeni has some score to settle, and you don't even know if she was fired. It's quite possible she left out of choice, and has no ill feelings toward Era, its staff and players. You're turning this into the Count of Monte Cristo tbh
    premature premonition

Jeni probably doesn't even know what IP stands for.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

this is too oc
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

I would just like to say that just because you lie about something, it doesn't make you a bad person. It is very unlikely that this would have happened.

Need help? Just Message me I will gladly help!

i don't think anyone could get away with a crime like this
    Just being me.