Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Livestreaming Era iPhone

Livestreaming Era iPhone

Hello all,

For those of you who aren't aware, I've been in the business now for a week of doing livestreams of Era activities, complete with commentary.
    I started doing it in preparation for the upcoming GST 2015; I wanted to make sure to get any kinks worked out ahead of time.
    In this preparation though, I've come to find that I really enjoy delivering the action of the game in this manner, so I've been doing it quite frequently.

Throughout this week, I've been tweaking my software settings to provide a decent quality audio/video stream, for those of you who can see it live.
    I've also tweaked it to where twitch.tv archives a pretty solid version of it, for those of you who miss the live broadcast.

Since archives are only saved by twitch.tv for 4-7 days, I'll be uploading major events to YouTube.
    Here's an example; recorded this morning to test this capability:

A couple questions I've been getting are:

"Where/What do you normally stream?"
    I go where the action is.
    I literally log in, warp around the overworld, and go to various spots where I know a heavy amount of action usually takes place.
    When I find action, I press record and go live.

The usual suspects are Gang Bases, Gang Spar, and Events; but I also follow Fort Killer, and will eventually go give the Auction House a shot.

"When Do you stream?"
    When I can.
    As many of you know, I've got a wife, three kids, a full-time job, and college.
    That being said, I don't plan on being on a regular "schedule" with my streaming; but it is something that I enjoy doing, so I'll be fitting it in somehow.

Feel free to subscribe, favorite, etc. if you want to be "in the loop" of this entertainment value.

http://twitch.tv/mephgraal

Thank you,
    Meph
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

Looks nice! You have a great Game show host voice btw.

Awesome! Love your commentary haha.
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

I literally just watched it all. So worth the twenty minutes.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Thanks, John and Tomhaw!
    Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    I literally just watched it all. So worth the twenty minutes.
    Thanks haha- I actually commentated several events being hosted by Nite; I just transferred the spar to YouTube to test.
    The rest can be found here, if you're interested:
    http://www.twitch.tv/mephgraal/b/636845407
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

Big Cheese
    Awesome!

Nice man lol!
    I love helping and answering questions, so just shoot me a message if any helps needed.

I have given thought into live streaming graal but since I am only 14 I am afraid that my voice could get annoying

Banned
    Your voice changes, why?

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    you sound like you're rapping and that's really unique hahahah

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!