Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gun Attachments

Talking Gun Attachments

OK, this idea is most likely going to be tossed but I kind of thought this idea would be interesting, so here it is!
    We all have talked about gun attachments at one point on the forums, but I suggest gun attachments but only in auctions. These gun attachments wont add huge differences to the guns overall stats but you should be able to stack the attachments, attachment ideas I thought of so you guys get the jist.
    1. Being able to get auction suit cases for your guns that don't offer them like lets just say I wanted a suitcase for my starter pistol, I could buy one...
    2. Silencers for guns that don't offer it
    3. Different types of bullets, like lets say you want to use a gun but your playing with your friend you can buy rubber bullets at an auction so it does very little damage. Ability to switch whenever, it would be fun for spar too, and also you should be able to switch to paintball bullets on paintball gun and paintball bullets just show you got hit but don't deal damage so covers person you shoot with paint so you can play games.
    4. Different attachments like a butt stock to lower recoil. Maybe having an attachment screens to kinda design or rearrange your attachments.
    5.Laser Pointers
    6. multi shot
    7. Different abilities for the guns like Fire, Electricity, Knock back, .etc
    All of these are just ideas and I'm not trying to make an overpowered gun and these attachments are meant to be slight changes to the handling of gun.
    Feel free to disregard all of these ideas.

Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day
    to take it all away from you.-Mark Cuban

Banned
    In real life, paintball bullets are deadly.

Banned
    Paintball bullets, pretty sure thats military exircise. Like i know theres paintballs but theres also ammunition that hits as paint. But anyways, theres a lot of stuff like attachments that everyone wants implimented, but theres not enough developers and stuff. Its not high priority. Perhaps they can work on attachments after countryside is released.

I, have personally made two threads about this.

But lets make this happen >o<

sights, scopes, underbarrels, extended mags, stocks, silencer, all those goodies.

silencer would just be a decorative feature.

underbarrel shotgun.

underbarrel grenade launcher.

underbarrel flamethrower.

scopes would add accuracy.

extended mags is self explanitory.

stock reduces freeze? or less recoil for the M60, M249, MG36? we should add recoil to more guns so they are more encouraged to buy the stock / foregrip / bipod.

Full metal jacket adds +1 damage.

select fire: this is probably going to be the coolest one on the list =D. it basically allows you to change between full auto, semi auto, 3 round burst etc.

Speed reloader? i could see this one implemented.

slug rounds for shotgun, shoots one deadly round that does all the pellets' damage stacked into one. ( pbp shotgun as an example: 4 pellets that deal each 3 damage. with slug rounds: one 12 damage shot. )

tactical knife: similar to bayonet on the M1 carbine and the neo rifle

flashlight: essentially a decoration. but maybe we could release a "dark spar" that you can only participate in with a flashlight. ( I would be so damn hyped about this )

thats about it for my ideas. sorry if i took over your idea mate.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    I, have personally made two threads about this.

But lets make this happen >o<

sights, scopes, underbarrels, extended mags, stocks, silencer, all those goodies.

silencer would just be a decorative feature.

underbarrel shotgun.

underbarrel grenade launcher.

underbarrel flamethrower.

scopes would add accuracy.

extended mags is self explanitory.

stock reduces freeze? or less recoil for the M60, M249, MG36? we should add recoil to more guns so they are more encouraged to buy the stock / foregrip / bipod.

Full metal jacket adds +1 damage.

select fire: this is probably going to be the coolest one on the list =D. it basically allows you to change between full auto, semi auto, 3 round burst etc.

Speed reloader? i could see this one implemented.

slug rounds for shotgun, shoots one deadly round that does all the pellets' damage stacked into one. ( pbp shotgun as an example: 4 pellets that deal each 3 damage. with slug rounds: one 12 damage shot. )

tactical knife: similar to bayonet on the M1 carbine and the neo rifle

flashlight: essentially a decoration. but maybe we could release a "dark spar" that you can only participate in with a flashlight. ( I would be so damn hyped about this )

thats about it for my ideas. sorry if i took over your idea mate.
    That's too much
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    That's too much
    Yea some of his ideas are too much but some of his ideas are great, these ideas can add to auctions as everyone knows admins are running out of things to auction, combining attachments would give admins more time to create new things. Or admins could break from auctions to make new items. My main points have been said.
    I don't know if the admins would want to make the attachments novelty or if they will want a large group of players to own one, I don't know if different attachments will just change stats or look of gun. What will likely happen is they will want many players to own. And it will give Austin Dorvay a new thing to collect since he is a gun collector. I do think it should be somewhat novelty though, more interesting that way, and so you feel special owning one.

Please keep the idea of attachments in auction only.

by the way cero, Red ranger:P

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest T View Post
    Yea some of his ideas are too much but some of his ideas are great, these ideas can add to auctions as everyone knows admins are running out of things to auction, combining attachments would give admins more time to create new things. Or admins could break from auctions to make new items. My main points have been said.
    I don't know if the admins would want to make the attachments novelty or if they will want a large group of players to own one, I don't know if different attachments will just change stats or look of gun. What will likely happen is they will want many players to own. And it will give Austin Dorvay a new thing to collect since he is a gun collector. I do think it should be somewhat novelty though, more interesting that way, and so you feel special owning one.

Please keep the idea of attachments in auction only.

by the way cero, Red ranger:P
    That'd be a lot of work. Considering they're already 'working' on country side.

Woah didn't even realize it was you haha
    Kamishini no yari

Do a add on for flame so it can be like a sniper but it uses 30 clip to make 1 shot and it can penetrate people and does 11 dam(When Perfect shape)
    and the reload is like the normal flame and it should cuz like 50 ec

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts View Post
    Do a add on for flame so it can be like a sniper but it uses 30 clip to make 1 shot and it can penetrate people and does 11 dam(When Perfect shape)
    and the reload is like the normal flame and it should cuz like 50 ec
    He's drunk...
    Kamishini no yari

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    He's drunk...
    ^^^^^^^^^