Thread: carful

Newcomer

carful

We all know what happened to the admin jeni she was a old person . we have a lot of people who play Graal and under 14 so we got to be carful. You never know who ur chatting with if the person ur chatting with is asking for nudes report right away.

And that's the moral of the story.

Define, "old", because imo jeni is not, "old". She was undeniably a professional in her line of work so in that sense, alone, i respect that. However the message here is definetely something everyone needs to keep in mind, a message thats drilled in many times to us in numerous PSHE sessions in school. This is a good reminder to the community that we must becareful on the internet, even if it is just a game as we cannot always be certainly justified of who actually is on the other end.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by PINEHONEY View Post
    Define, "old", because imo jeni is not, "old". She was undeniably a professional in her line of work so in that sense, alone, i respect that. However the message here is definetely something everyone needs to keep in mind, a message thats drilled in many times to us in numerous PSHE sessions in school. This is a good reminder to the community that we must becareful on the internet, even if it is just a game as we cannot always be certainly justified of who actually is on the other end.
    Well said.