Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Valuable

Look at how much times I've sparred him 5 times ! He doesn't not boost at all I can log on to all those graal ids and check the ip on them they are all mine not his he doesn't know anything . I can prove it wasn't him jail the account I boosted off and I will ge jailed not him because he has no access to it

- - - Updated - - -

Kv is the most legit sparer I know he doesn't deserved to be punished for something he didn't even know about it. It was all me jail the ip check the account they are All mine not his.

- - - Updated - - -

Reseting him will provide us with how unfair someone is just because the name was the same doesn't mean he did it? Check the ips his ip won't show only mine .

Valuable

^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Quote Originally Posted by Notoriouss View Post
    Kv is the most legit sparer I know he doesn't deserved to be punished for something he didn't even know about it. It was all me jail the ip check the account they are All mine not his.
    I ran IP checks before we even started this conversation.

All of the accounts highlighted in orange matched up with Kv's IP, not yours.
    That's why I made them orange.

Running around and jumping on all of those accounts now won't save your friend.

When you sleep with dogs, you wake up with fleas.
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

Reseting him will provide us with how unfair someone is just because the name was the same doesn't mean he did it? Check the ips his ip won't show only mine .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    I ran IP checks before we even started this conversation.

All of the accounts highlighted in orange matched up with Kv's IP, not yours.
    That's why I made them orange.

Running around and jumping on all of those accounts now won't save your friend.

When you sleep with dogs, you wake up with fleas.
    A few days ago I signed into his account to give him itunes fr his birthday look at the records, but that doesn't mean he did it. Trace my ip and his and the accounts there all mine. Check his old old ip that's his real one , if he would have been involved don't you think I would have done the glitch for him also?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm using logic here because im pretty sure if he boosted with me he would get boost also

Zephlyn

- - - Updated - - -

A few days ago I signed into his account to give him itunes fr his birthday look at the records, but that doesn't mean he did it. Trace my ip and his and the accounts there all mine. Check his old old ip that's his real one , if he would have been involved don't you think I would have done the glitch for him also?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm using logic here because im pretty sure if he boosted with me he would get boost also
    Why would we need to trust a booster?
    He already lied all the admins by saying that he don't boost. Now since admins know that he and his homies boost, isn't him trying to liberate his "homies" from any proof? Same he did with Villains trying to get them on GST.

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    Why would we need to trust a booster?
    He already lied all the admins by saying that he don't boost. Now since admins know that he and his homies boost, isn't him trying to liberate his "homies" from any proof? Same he did with Villains trying to get them on GST.
    The Gang spar was actually legit because my Gang doesn't like boosting but I do you don't have to trust me just look at the facts.

what happened to notorious's "glitch" that the admins would never find
    i'm like SURE meph just showed you a legitimate excel spreadsheet about how it was just you alternating the accounts with Kv

lol irl this is getting better by the moment
    Lucky enough to have known the best players to ever log in.

Just to prove your wrong your data is all messed up that's why I am able to boost with my same ip so easily I didn't boost 1980 ? I boosted 4k this month with my same ip lmao. Your Server is so messed up and easily to get manipulated. Kv didn't boost his stats are not boosted he's my brother I would have boosted for him but he doesn't like to do that check his logs. Btw I boosted 16k wins lmfao get your facts straight. if he you reset kv that's pretty messed up for a guy who doesn't even boost or has no evidence that's his account was boosted.

- - - Updated - - -

Still beleiev kv did it ? I can boost Infront of Meph right now check the ips of the account and match it with kv there is no connection because I can go on his account because I have access but that was for a diffrent purpose

I am not gonna even gonna talk anymore about notorious, yeah he got reset, now can we move on and go reset other people just like Cruz?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

look at the facts.
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...d=1#post222180
    for anyone who hasn't seen the facts i've provided a link to the facts right there

my Gang doesn't like boosting
    but two members of your gang were caught boosting and you claim all your "homies" know the "glitch"
    seems legit af

- - - Updated - - -

no evidence that's his account was boosted.
    there's evidence tho, there's a full spreadsheet and a bunch of IP logs lol
    Lucky enough to have known the best players to ever log in.