Thread: Plans for the building on the bridge?

Plans for the building on the bridge?

Hello, I'm wondering if the building in the middle of the bridge that connects North Ridge and South Ridge has any future updates coming its way. I feel like it's been kind of neglected over the past few years and I see potential for a new base or a new hat shop. If there are future plans for this building or it's just meant to remain the way it is please let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that I think about it, this should probably be moved to the future improvements section so I apologize if I started a thread in the wrong area.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Banned
    Hmm?

P.S: I did not create this thread.
    The previous creator's post wasn't here at all.

Sorry, it seems my original post didn't go through and it wouldn't let me publish another, I'll be creating another post.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Ikr. I was confused. Didnt appear for me either
    Welcome to the forums!

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    The post showed up earlier.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    It's up now. Fixed it

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

that building on the bridge seems pretty unutilized since that thanksgiving event,hope it does soon in the near future.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

in my opinion, we do not need to do anything with it, because it just connects two islands...

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Don't change a thing about it please. I love the way it is now, as it's my favorite PK area for people can't run away like noobs and hide in a building.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    Don't change a thing about it please. I love the way it is now, as it's my favorite PK area for people can't run away like noobs and hide in a building.
    Runnnnn to the waterrrrr!!!!
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.