Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Am I allowed to give access to my acount

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    Hey smartarse.
    That does not answer the question at hand.
    "USD - any attempt to buy, sell, trade, share, receive or give away items or accounts in-game for any type of real money currency or gift card codes and vice versa."
    There has been no mention of buying or selling the account.
    May I just suggest you re-read the rules, as I've actually done account sharing via 3 people.
    If you wish to share the account you risk loosing it on your own behalf.
    This i why PRA's should have a skype interview. These ex-prs only act "nice" when they feel like it, they don't give a flying poop.

I don't recommend you account share, but you can.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    Share all you want.

It isn't our duty to serve you.

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Hello! Account sharing has always been banned on Era. This is due (i think) to security purposes as well identification purposes.

"Any GraalOnline administrator and LINUX Cyberjoueurs [now referred to as toonslab] reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, what constitutes generally accepted standards of online behavior and may, without notice and at any time, suspend or terminate your access to the Graal Online System."
    This gives you an idea of the way the rules are designed for Graal Online, note that this is an old ToS agreement for PC GraalOnline but I assume it hasn't changed.

While we don't "terminate" accounts, this shows that what's acceptable on one server might not be acceptable on another server.

Always make sure to check with the GPs of the server you play on to see how they feel about account sharing

Link to the ToS
    Last edited by RenoDorvay; 05-27-2015 at 08:39 AM.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

As stated by others, account sharing is not tolerated. If you happen to have any other questions, feel free to private message me. Since your question was answered, this thread can now be closed
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!