Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Shiver got replaced..

Get over it.
    I don't understand why people in this game complain over the smallest things like a stupid command that makes you move.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    This guy is crying just cause he can't 'shiver' his girl-friends.
    ahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Whole era is rioting and start. The community wants it so give it them
    If you played in 2012, you probably remember the "Stop scamming" riot. If you know about events within the recent past, you probably know about the LA riots and Baltimore riots. They all have a factor flowing through them that makes them similar: they accomplish nothing. Riots do nothing to cause a change. If you want to cause a change, look methodically at a problem and give reasons in a well-organized fashion in a thread. A thesis statement is comprised of a claim and evidence. I see a claim, but little evidence. your initial claim is also followed by a sharp attack. You don't walk into an interview and say, "This business sucks, let me fix it".

I don't need treasure, darling. You're worth your weight in gold.

Care to see my graphics? Click here.

"Starboard is to the right because all starfish are right-handed," -Gulliver

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Kol View Post
    If you played in 2012, you probably remember the "Stop scamming" riot. If you know about events within the recent past, you probably know about the LA riots and Baltimore riots. They all have a factor flowing through them that makes them similar: they accomplish nothing. Riots do nothing to cause a change. If you want to cause a change, look methodically at a problem and give reasons in a well-organized fashion in a thread. A thesis statement is comprised of a claim and evidence. I see a claim, but little evidence. your initial claim is also followed by a sharp attack. You don't walk into an interview and say, "This business sucks, let me fix it".
    The stop scamming riots worked well enough to get a trade table implemented so...
    It kinda worked.

But in all seriousness, rioting over a sexual looking Gani?!
    Seriously era...
    Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    This guy is crying just cause he can't 'shiver' his girl-friends.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mortem View Post
    The stop scamming riots worked well enough to get a trade table implemented so...
    It kinda worked.

But in all seriousness, rioting over a sexual looking Gani?!
    Seriously era...
    Seriously.
    If you played, you should remember that there was a reasonable lapse in time between that riot and the time in which the trade tables got impletemnted. Trade tables were added in 2013, to my memory. About a year of a gap is enough time for everyone to forget all about that riot.

Simply put: The riot and implementation of the trade tables were unrelated events. One did not cause the other.

I don't need treasure, darling. You're worth your weight in gold.

Care to see my graphics? Click here.

"Starboard is to the right because all starfish are right-handed," -Gulliver

There was a riot about scarllop shells being racist because they are white and people were actually joining and supporting

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    There was a riot about scarllop shells being racist because they are white and people were actually joining and supporting
    If this is true, then it shows people will start riots over the smallest things. Anyway, the gani had to be changed, too many people used it in an inappropriate manner.
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty A Phoenix View Post
    If this is true, then it shows people will start riots over the smallest things. Anyway, the gani had to be changed, too many people used it in an inappropriate manner.
    If humping looked so inappropriate, then please change the way the Grass Monster (that you dig up) attacks you...because it basically humps you to death.

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Did anyone forget about biting elves?

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!