Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Era Mall Rumor?

Era Mall Rumor?

Hey guys! Recently from one of my colleagues in my gang, I have heard a strange rumor going around saying that Era Mall has shacks in which you could sell your items and guns to other players. He had no evidence to justify this, thus leading me to verify this information via era-go. Is this fact true or false? I hope it is, because I currently posses some guns that I regret buying. Lastly, He said he found this on newspaper article 57, but I always glitched up when buying it, and it always said I couldn't buy it.

False
    Just being me.

I've heard this crazy rumor going around as well. While I don't know for sure, I can pretty much assure you that you won't be able to trade guns with other players in the wall.

Bravo to the creator of this rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    False
    Ok thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    I've heard this crazy rumor going around as well. While I don't know for sure, I can pretty much assure you that you won't be able to trade guns with other players in the wall.

Bravo to the creator of this rumor.
    I just hope it's real though

I don't think we can guarantee this rumor true or false. I guess we find out when the mall gets released.
    Youtube: DeadCyph

Time changes people. The positive ones make progress. The negative ones lose progress.

Banned
    No one has approved of it.

If it was true, he would of screenshot it and send you the picture to prove it was true. He didn't, therefore it's false.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002diamond2002 View Post
    Hey guys! Recently from one of my colleagues in my gang, I have heard a strange rumor going around saying that Era Mall has shacks in which you could sell your items and guns to other players. He had no evidence to justify this, thus leading me to verify this information via era-go. Is this fact true or false? I hope it is, because I currently posses some guns that I regret buying. Lastly, He said he found this on newspaper article 57, but I always glitched up when buying it, and it always said I couldn't buy it.
    Were's the fun when you can buy anything using trochus?

PS: Graal Era Mall will open in August said admin.

Quote Originally Posted by 2002diamond2002 View Post
    I can justify that theory

It is all "true" unfortunate not on iEra
    The Source is from Era Mall (Original Era from Pc servers)

I just hope they add something usefull in the mall and not another Flower shop/shell shop/speedy pizza or a gun shop that only sells uzis and ak47. And that it stays a mall and not spammed with NPCs.