Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Back Fyse/John :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lamo Stokes View Post
    Instead of questioning things why don't you just ask John R himself.
    Gamergirl was dumb enough to give him her information so it was all her fault. Fyse talked to John and got him to give the account back but Gamergirl put in a report which got her email closed down. She threatened john and said she was putting in a police report along with rush for John R stealing about $3,000 she spent on the game. Stop arguing with Fyse, she has it all right and you are just making yourself a target.
    First how in the world should contsct John R if he quit the game and no one knows his kik..etc and if they know it they not gonna give it.
    Second,im not making myself a target i just wamted to know the truth and to everybody know it.
    Third ,fyse said that snk didnt help gg but i asked gg and she told me snk helped her but she didnt mension fyse,alright] maybe fyse Did help her getting the acc back , i just posted these pics becuase she said snk didnt help her getting acc and im not gonna spam every time what gg told me in pms so i just putted them all toghether

- - - Updated - - -

Fourth, gg told me that her "ex" have been paid real money and also fyse did mension that she recived credits (so i was willing if gg gave her account to fyse to try out flame than fyse gave the identify to john than she told him to give gg her acc back). Hmm theres something not logic or i did get the part where she said she got credits wrong
    Ps: the part that i puted () in it isnt logic i was just sayimg what was in my mind

Quote Originally Posted by I MASTER View Post
    First how in the world should contsct John R if he quit the game and no one knows his kik..etc and if they know it they not gonna give it.
    Second,im not making myself a target i just wamted to know the truth and to everybody know it.
    Third ,fyse said that snk didnt help gg but i asked gg and she told me snk helped her but she didnt mension fyse,alright] maybe fyse Did help her getting the acc back , i just posted these pics becuase she said snk didnt help her getting acc and im not gonna spam every time what gg told me in pms so i just putted them all toghether

- - - Updated - - -

Fourth, gg told me that her "ex" have been paid real money and also fyse did mension that she recived credits (so i was willing if gg gave her account to fyse to try out flame than fyse gave the identify to john than she told him to give gg her acc back). Hmm theres something not logic or i did get the part where she said she got credits wrong
    Ps: the part that i puted () in it isnt logic i was just sayimg what was in my mind
    Are you talking about John Ramos or JohnRaven? You can contact john through Skype and kik I believe. I have both of those. His kik is John_youngman and his skype is johnyoungman224

Quote Originally Posted by Lamo Stokes View Post
    Are you talking about John Ramos or JohnRaven? You can contact john through Skype and kik I believe. I have both of those. His kik is John_youngman and his skype is johnyoungman224
    Im talkimg about john raven and pls presise yout told me " you csn conctact john" alright but wich john u mean bro

Im talkimg about john raven and pls presise yout told me " you csn conctact john" alright but wich john u mean bro
    That contact information is JohnRavens

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    You should start playing era
    You dont sound as bad as everyone says you are
    Your actual quite nice
    Thank you <33

Wait so your her "ex" who wamted to try out flame thrower and gave john her identify?
    No, I don't know anything about that

fyse did mension that she recived credits
    No, I said it is a matter of whether I received credit (for helping) or not.
    Credit as in, if GG was even told I did or not.

Hacking is nothing but mere scripts, if you're familiar with scripting at all then you'll understand how these 'programs' that all the 'hackers' use.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    If John R PMs you, do an instant report.

Any verbal conversations or contact will link to you losing your account in an instant.
    He can't do anything, just don't allow anyone on your account and nothing's gonna happen haha

Lol guys john raven is back i talked to him yesterday i saw him per wrong in auctions he told me "era ip:---------" and some numbers lol and no hes not fake since he have 5hours on

- - - Updated - - -

Amd he told me he cant hack me jut bu talking to him

- - - Updated - - -

But he told me how he hack people

- - - Updated - - -

I mean he told me how he can get peoples gmail (identify)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    He can't do anything, just don't allow anyone on your account and nothing's gonna happen haha
    I highly doubt that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I highly doubt that.
    What can he do without you giving him your personal information?
    Don't download anything anyone on iera tells you to that looks suspicious, don't tell anyone your email (where people go wrong 99% of the time) and don't give out any personal information with which they can find your identity.

These "hackers" can't access the server, they rely on players giving them access directly or indirectly through manipulation.
    Don't talk to them on skype, don't talk to them on kik. Just stay away from them